Four men have appeared in court accused of taking part in a mass brawl outside a Kingston nightclub.
Police were called to Bucklands Wharf outside Essence club to reports of revellers brandishing scaffolding poles on December 7 last year.
At the time five people were arrested and two people were taken to hospital with serious head injuries.
Stephen Mark Baker, 27, Ian Michael Clark, 27, Jack Charlie Parker, 24, all from Feltham and Gary James, 28, from Ashford appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were each charged with affray.
Dressed in jeans and trainers, they each spoke only to confirm their names, dates of birth and addresses.
They were granted bail but banned from entering Kingston except for court appearances.
The men will next appear at Kingston Crown Court on March 24.
The club lost its licence after the brawl and is still shut.
- Claygate parish councillors at loggerheads with Kingston planners over Malden Rushett A3 bypass plans
- Chip off the old block: Richard Whittington installed as High Sheriff of Surrey
- Mayor of pop: Kingston Council challenges neighbouring boroughs to dance-off
- Kingston Council stands by decision to close down half borough's youth clubs
- Check out these 4 ingenious ways to ‘hide’ your TV