Four men have appeared in court accused of taking part in a mass brawl outside a Kingston nightclub.
Police were called to Bucklands Wharf outside Essence club to reports of revellers brandishing scaffolding poles on December 7 last year.
At the time five people were arrested and two people were taken to hospital with serious head injuries.
Stephen Mark Baker, 27, Ian Michael Clark, 27, Jack Charlie Parker, 24, all from Feltham and Gary James, 28, from Ashford appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were each charged with affray.
Dressed in jeans and trainers, they each spoke only to confirm their names, dates of birth and addresses.
They were granted bail but banned from entering Kingston except for court appearances.
The men will next appear at Kingston Crown Court on March 24.
The club lost its licence after the brawl and is still shut.
- Entrepreneur made up with new beauty salon
- Surbiton Wildlife group wins up to £10k funding for Claremont Gardens
- Winners of our Young Reporter scheme for 2015 celebrated at awards
- Jobs under threat as Kingston and Sutton get set to share raft of services to cut costs
- Homeowners in SW19 and nearby can net thousands of pounds from Wimbledon tennis tournament