Four men have appeared in court accused of taking part in a mass brawl outside a Kingston nightclub.
Police were called to Bucklands Wharf outside Essence club to reports of revellers brandishing scaffolding poles on December 7 last year.
At the time five people were arrested and two people were taken to hospital with serious head injuries.
Stephen Mark Baker, 27, Ian Michael Clark, 27, Jack Charlie Parker, 24, all from Feltham and Gary James, 28, from Ashford appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were each charged with affray.
Dressed in jeans and trainers, they each spoke only to confirm their names, dates of birth and addresses.
They were granted bail but banned from entering Kingston except for court appearances.
The men will next appear at Kingston Crown Court on March 24.
The club lost its licence after the brawl and is still shut.
- Cannabis farm discovered in Kingston home prompts funny online appeal
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- TRAVEL: Roadworks to close major A3 junction from next week
- Runners raise more than £17,000 for New Malden mum fighting rare form of cancer
- Steampunk returns to New Malden this weekend with umbrella fencing and snail racing