Four men have appeared in court accused of taking part in a mass brawl outside a Kingston nightclub.
Police were called to Bucklands Wharf outside Essence club to reports of revellers brandishing scaffolding poles on December 7 last year.
At the time five people were arrested and two people were taken to hospital with serious head injuries.
Stephen Mark Baker, 27, Ian Michael Clark, 27, Jack Charlie Parker, 24, all from Feltham and Gary James, 28, from Ashford appeared in Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court this morning.
They were each charged with affray.
Dressed in jeans and trainers, they each spoke only to confirm their names, dates of birth and addresses.
They were granted bail but banned from entering Kingston except for court appearances.
The men will next appear at Kingston Crown Court on March 24.
The club lost its licence after the brawl and is still shut.
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Former scout leader from Chessington denies child pornography charges
- Teenager begins drive to raise £1.2m to save 'birthplace of the Mini-Cooper'
- Entity Allstars dancer from Worcester Park gets ready for Britain’s Got Talent final
- BREAKING NEWS: Cyclist killed in serious crash in Walton involving a car, tanker and a van