Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Passengers flee bus on fire in Green Lane, Worcester Park
A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cyclist who died in Raynes Park collision named as New Malden man
- Photographers capture spectacular lightning strike over Surbiton
- Man admits having kitchen knife and imitation revolver in public
- Dying woman remarries her husband after exposure to asbestos at Battersea Power Station
- VIDEO: Bike belonging to four-time triathlon champion stolen from office
Comments are closed on this article.