A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Son helps terminally ill mother celebrate wedding anniversary with visit to pub where she married
- Children give hundreds of Christmas boxes in overseas appeal
- Flood defence scheme costing £300m wins Elmbridge Council backing
- Pampering and music make the mayor's life a little easier
- Shotguns, rifles, pistols and ammunition handed in to Kingston police station