A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- North Korean woman stabbed husband to death in New Malden home after he got his lover pregnant, court hears
- Car bursts into flames in Kingston town centre
- Thief steals more than 150 premium sunglasses from Walton opticians
- Man charged with murdering Walton man more than 20 years ago
- South West Trains commuters warned of 'major impacts' to services as Waterloo station is upgraded