A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vehicle hits wall in Hersham
- UPDATE: Chessington house fire brought under control
- Weapons and drugs seized in West Molesey pub raid
- More than two-thirds of Kingston's Year 6 pupils get their first choice secondary school
- Closed HSBC branch in Hook Parade could become dentist surgery