A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alpha Road mosaic unveiled in memory of late councillor Frances Moseley
- Clare Balding: "I know Kingston - but I still get lost"
- Jazz bands, animals and much more for Walton Heritage Days
- Music students get their own recording studio at Esher College
- Vera Fletcher Hall welcomes Da Silva Marionette Circus today