Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Passengers flee bus on fire in Green Lane, Worcester Park
A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Kingston railway bridge saved from being hit by drifting 25ft barge
- Five arrested over town centre 'stick fight'
- Father died in hospital following surgery after telling his wife 'I'm going home tomorrow'
- Motorcyclist fined after dangerous overtake ends in crash
- Youths 'with sticks' battle in Kingston town centre
Comments are closed on this article.