A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Red Nose Day 2017: Show us how you're having a laugh for Comic Relief
- Fifth person dies after terror attack at Westminster
- American victim of Wednesday's terror attack named as Kurt Cochran
- COMMENT: Don't say your mum is 'best in the world' - and keep your Mother's Day tributes off social media
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'