A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bus vs Bus: Two double deckers smash into each other in Kingston
- United nations: International Youth Arts Festival returns
- Hair today, hair tomorrow: award-winning New Malden salon still going strong 100 years on
- Mayor of Elmbridge announces Sparks as chosen charity
- Treat for animal-lovers at Princess Alice Hospice dog show and fete