A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Changes to recycling could mean fortnightly collections
- Detectives renew appeal over Chessington stabbing
- "Humiliating" Snapchat video shown to murder accused before fatal stabbing of Jamil Palmer, Old Bailey hears
- UPDATE: Search for Walton man Viktoras Bruzas after two 'stabbed to death' in Fetcham
- Son helps terminally ill mother celebrate wedding anniversary with visit to pub where she married