Heavy winds caused havoc last night after a wall, a chimney stack, and several trees were blown down.
Kingston Hill in Norbiton was closed at the junction with Queen's Road after a chimney collapsed.
Police and firefighters were called out to assess the damage but no injuries were reported.
Kingston police also closed off Woodbines Avenue, near Kingston University's Penrhyn Road campus, after a wall was blown down.
Several trees were also uprooted in Kingston upon Thames last night, one of which caused disruption to South West Trains services after it fell on the railway line near Kingston.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you?
Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or send comments and pictures to: ooakes@london.
- Kingston police officer who downloaded 65,000 indecent images of children spared jail
- Surrey headteachers say funding cuts could lead to four-day school week
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital
- Aspiring Formula 1 Weybridge engineers given funding boost to travel UK for championship
- DELAYS: Two lanes closed after lorry and car crash on A3 at Ockham