Heavy winds caused havoc last night after a wall, a chimney stack, and several trees were blown down.
Kingston Hill in Norbiton was closed at the junction with Queen's Road after a chimney collapsed.
Police and firefighters were called out to assess the damage but no injuries were reported.
Kingston police also closed off Woodbines Avenue, near Kingston University's Penrhyn Road campus, after a wall was blown down.
Several trees were also uprooted in Kingston upon Thames last night, one of which caused disruption to South West Trains services after it fell on the railway line near Kingston.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you?
Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or send comments and pictures to: ooakes@london.
- Heathside School dancer to play the king in the London Children's Ballet's Snow White
- Businesswoman jailed for fraud faces more prison time unless she repays £200,000
- New Malden level crossing to close for next four nights
- VIDEO: New Malden's iPad-using, piano playing great-grandmother celebrates 100th birthday
- Developer offers one affordable home in Surbiton petrol station redevelopment