Heavy winds caused havoc last night after a wall, a chimney stack, and several trees were blown down.
Kingston Hill in Norbiton was closed at the junction with Queen's Road after a chimney collapsed.
Police and firefighters were called out to assess the damage but no injuries were reported.
Kingston police also closed off Woodbines Avenue, near Kingston University's Penrhyn Road campus, after a wall was blown down.
Several trees were also uprooted in Kingston upon Thames last night, one of which caused disruption to South West Trains services after it fell on the railway line near Kingston.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you?
Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or send comments and pictures to: ooakes@london.
- NHS could stop diagnosing child autism in south west London
- Listen to the song artificial intelligence wrote at Kingston University
- Police want to talk to this man after a woman was left with a fractured eye in an attack
- Travel: Traffic queuing after crash
- Parents raising money to give 'cheeky and intelligent' two-year-old with spinal muscular atrophy power chair