Heavy winds caused havoc last night after a wall, a chimney stack, and several trees were blown down.
Kingston Hill in Norbiton was closed at the junction with Queen's Road after a chimney collapsed.
Police and firefighters were called out to assess the damage but no injuries were reported.
Kingston police also closed off Woodbines Avenue, near Kingston University's Penrhyn Road campus, after a wall was blown down.
Several trees were also uprooted in Kingston upon Thames last night, one of which caused disruption to South West Trains services after it fell on the railway line near Kingston.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you?
Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or send comments and pictures to: ooakes@london.
- Kingston police tweet all their call outs using #mpskingstonlive and here's all the tweets
- Who’s been stealing this week? 16 people convicted by the courts this week for thefts
- Chessington primary celebrates becoming academy with balloon launch
- Wife of former Kingston Conservative leader Howard Jones collects Honorary Alderman scroll
- Questions surround Surrey chief executive's £215k pay