Heavy winds caused havoc last night after a wall, a chimney stack, and several trees were blown down.
Kingston Hill in Norbiton was closed at the junction with Queen's Road after a chimney collapsed.
Police and firefighters were called out to assess the damage but no injuries were reported.
Kingston police also closed off Woodbines Avenue, near Kingston University's Penrhyn Road campus, after a wall was blown down.
Several trees were also uprooted in Kingston upon Thames last night, one of which caused disruption to South West Trains services after it fell on the railway line near Kingston.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you?
Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or send comments and pictures to: ooakes@london.
- "I was scared people would think I was making fun of autism": Stand up John Williams on hosting comedy show for disabilities
- Mouse infestation lands Alexander pub with £13k fine
- Elmbridge Council to seek removal order for travellers at Thamesmead
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'There is no point worrying about when your time is up'
- Roots Manoeuvres with Georgina Chahed: What we learned from the Chelsea Flower Show