Heavy winds caused havoc last night after a wall, a chimney stack, and several trees were blown down.
Kingston Hill in Norbiton was closed at the junction with Queen's Road after a chimney collapsed.
Police and firefighters were called out to assess the damage but no injuries were reported.
Kingston police also closed off Woodbines Avenue, near Kingston University's Penrhyn Road campus, after a wall was blown down.
Several trees were also uprooted in Kingston upon Thames last night, one of which caused disruption to South West Trains services after it fell on the railway line near Kingston.
Have trees come down in your area? How has the adverse weather affected you?
Call the newsdesk on 020 8722 6392 or send comments and pictures to: ooakes@london.
- Thames Ditton rowing club recreates 100-year-old race to raise money for war veterans
- PICTURES: Kingston Market Place transformed for one-off Brazilian festival
- UPDATE: Two arrests after man killed in shooting at pool party in Headley
- Teenager was 'kidnapped, tortured with lighter and told he'd been injected with heroin'
- Cycling great and Tour de France winner Chris Froome to ride through Kingston