A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Traffic: Car crash causes delays on M25 this morning
- Kingston University pay tribute to former student killed in suspected EgyptAir terrorist attack
- Viper Rooms brawlers found guilty of affray
- Over a year after crash kills Kingston University student, two men are charged with causing death by dangerous driving
- New Malden Tesco apologises for stocking beer next to Ramadan section