A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- Thames Ditton rowing club recreates 100-year-old race to raise money for war veterans
- PICTURES: Kingston Market Place transformed for one-off Brazilian festival
- UPDATE: Two arrests after man killed in shooting at pool party in Headley
- Teenager was 'kidnapped, tortured with lighter and told he'd been injected with heroin'