A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Air ambulance lands in Surbiton after man falls in pub
- House maid tied up by intruders in 'terrifying ordeal' at luxury Kingston home
- Police arrest Walton man over cyclist's death
- “She was trying to poison me”: Paranoid thoughts of man who strangled mum revealed
- Kingston Council leader reveals plans to let you sack lazy or dodgy councillors