A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Pop-up pantomime delights children at St Peter's Hospital
- Police close case on Kingston town centre 'attack'
- Rapist jailed for another five years over historic sex crimes against young girls
- Man charged over newsagent 'stepladder' assault
- Mini digger crashes into railway bridge