Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Person hit by car in New Malden High Street
A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Kingston railway bridge saved from being hit by drifting 25ft barge
- Five arrested over town centre 'stick fight'
- Father died in hospital following surgery after telling his wife 'I'm going home tomorrow'
- Motorcyclist fined after dangerous overtake ends in crash
- Youths 'with sticks' battle in Kingston town centre
Comments are closed on this article.