A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- New Kingston Society chairman announced
- Trade Union and Socialist Union party to stand in Kingston in general election
- Thames Ditton's new post office delayed, leaving no cover
- Rental Support Scheme helping families in need of property
- Satisfaction with South West Trains drops, but only be 1 per cent