Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Person hit by car in New Malden High Street
A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- Night market returns to kick off Kingston Food Festival
- Kingston Council at fault over housing benefit cancellation which left man homeless and 'suicidal'
- Children's cancer charity still waiting for £27k from high-tech iPad charity auction company
- Neighbours' anger over 'drastic' hedge trimming
Comments are closed on this article.