A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Richmond Park candidates go head-to-head at Federation of Small Businesses hustings
- Vintage Kingston: Cygnet failure as injured swan delays trains
- Oasis Children's Centre gets £1.3k from Elmbridge Community Fund
- Andy Murray tweets Reed's School win at World Schools Tennis Championships
- Travel Smart project wins Surrey an honourable mention