A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Refugee Action Kingston celebrates 25 years with knees-up at church
- Ex-Informer-series newspaper editor Vince Price dies, aged 68
- Vintage Kingston: When town's tallest building was only 15 storeys
- Nature notes: Wetlands centre's wealth of wildlife
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: Talking about the weather is sometimes unavoidable