A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Trouble ahead for Ed? Pollster predicts Conservative win in Kingston at 2015 General Election
- Weston Green travellers due to be evicted
- Patients rate Kingston Hospital food 'amongst the worst'
- Tesco plans to open until 11pm approved
- Jail for burglar who forced his way into home on motorbike