A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Kingston police officer who downloaded 65,000 indecent images of children spared jail
- Surrey headteachers say funding cuts could lead to four-day school week
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital
- Aspiring Formula 1 Weybridge engineers given funding boost to travel UK for championship
- DELAYS: Two lanes closed after lorry and car crash on A3 at Ockham