A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Labour official suspended after Manchester attack comments
- Neighbours are fuming that police 'ignored' their 999 call when 'robbers threatened them with a power tool' at 2am
- County council restricts spending on street lighting, grit bins and highway schemes under controversial new rule change
- Weather warning blow to bank holiday weekend plans
- Surrey’s streetlights could be turned back on but district and borough councils would have to pay for it