A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Surrey County Council leader confirms move to seek largest council tax hike in the country of 15 per cent
- Korean delegation of students visits Kingston's Guildhall
- Kingston Hospital hands out warm blankets to patients in bid to tackle ward's 'very sterile and clinical' feel
- UPDATE: Vulnerable man with links to Weybridge found