A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Swans covered in oil and diesel after bus fire fuel leak spills into the Hogsmill river
- WATCH: Double-decker bus engulfed in flames after catching fire in Kingston's Market Place
- Huge shock as Sarah Olney defeats Zac Goldsmith in Richmond Park and North Kingston by-election
- Husband who killed Sonita Nijhawan in "brutal and sustained attack" in Weybridge jailed for life
- Surrey teen with severe physical disability gets early Christmas wish to meet pop star