A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- A suicidal woman has thanked police for saving her life
- Anyone hoping for snow this week or a dry bank holiday is going to be disappointed
- ‘Don’t let bins become stepping stones’: Surrey Police’s advice after neighbours were burgled on same day
- Conservative councillor defects to Liberal Democrats because of 'government's hard Brexit'
- Wildlife trust launches campaign to save prickly British icon disappearing faster than tigers