A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Mum's the Word with Angellica Bell: The brother and sister double-act
- Vintage Kingston: Tiffin schoolboys praised for helping elderly on burning ferry
- Boat washes ashore on Wheatleys Eyot, but who the hull does it belong to?
- Elderly woman cut from car by firefighters after Kingston town centre crash
- Out of control bonfire destroys fences and decking at three homes in Cobham