A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Computer says yes: Little Britain's David Walliams agrees to visit Surbiton school
- Police warn residents after tens of thousands of pounds-worth of jewellery stolen
- BGT ventriloquist Sam Jones comes to Kingston Working Mens' Club
- Northern Soul: Actor's surprise at box office success of film shown at only 83 screens
- Objections to Walton Charity plans could stand, despite new submission