A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- AFC Wimbledon cleared for Plough Lane return
- Investigation launched after cat loses eye in airgun attack in Walton
- Former Elmbridge resident Sir Cliff Richard will not face historical sexual assault charges after appeal rejected
- Kingston police identify mystery stroke victim after mass social media appeal
- EXPLAINED: The new 105 phone number and what else you should do in a power cut