A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Two five-year-olds hospitalised by falling breeze blocks
- VIDEO: Stolen luxury cars from London and Surrey found stuffed inside crates to be shipped overseas
- Second person dies after falling from Kingston town centre car park
- Hurricane Gonzalo: Train line between Surbiton and Hampton Court reopens after fallen tree cleared
- Vigil for student Ricky Reel to be held outside Scotland Yard