A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Captain America: Civil War - all the highlights from the London press conference
- Weather: Sunshine for bank holiday weekend
- Claygate parish councillors at loggerheads with Kingston planners over Malden Rushett A3 bypass plans
- Chip off the old block: Richard Whittington installed as High Sheriff of Surrey
- Mayor of pop: Kingston Council challenges neighbouring boroughs to dance-off