A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Vehicle hits wall in Hersham
- UPDATE: Chessington house fire brought under control
- Weapons and drugs seized in West Molesey pub raid
- More than two-thirds of Kingston's Year 6 pupils get their first choice secondary school
- Closed HSBC branch in Hook Parade could become dentist surgery