A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Surrey Comet news editor welcomes second son
- Teen director gets ACS Cobham kids singing, dancing and acting
- Neighbourly complaints about derelict Tolworth house surrounded by brambles and weeds
- Residents taken in by church after fire rips through Tolworth bank
- Record shop owner plans to fight Royal Mail development