A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- WEATHER: While you shake your fist at the rain, just remember it was 30 degrees this time last year...
- 'Don't worry, we've got this': Environment Agency promises to work with council to prevent future flooding
- Hanging bra-skets: Colourful display of ample assets causes titters of amusement at Surbiton station
- What to do if you've got an Ikea chest of drawers that isn't fixed to the wall
- Heathrow appoints former cabinet member Lord Blunkett to lead new taskforce in the hope the airport is granted permission to expand