A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- MPs warn of falling school standards amid savings drive 'delusion'
- UK to begin 'momentous journey' today as Prime Minister Theresa May triggers Article 50
- Body believed to be missing university student Victor Ivanelo found under railway arch near Surbiton station
- Arrests after 'horrendous' linked hit-and-run road rage attacks on M25 and A3 left woman with broken ribs
- Missing Richard Challoner pupil found