A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Major Kingston road to close overnight for last-minute Ride London preperations
- Coulsdon man named as victim of fatal shooting at pool party in Surrey
- Man charged with being drunk and disorderly at Kingston station
- WATCH: Student from Teddington cracks 12 eggs in a row that all have double yolks, beating one in a SEXTILLION odds
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK