A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Hampton Carnival is returning in June
- South East Coast Ambulance Service chief exec leaves two months after "fundamental failures" in 111 pilot scheme
- VIDEO: Dramatic police helicopter chase from Chessington to Twickenham ends in burglary arrests
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life
- Firefighter retiring after 41 years says 'I just thought I'd give it a go'