A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Air quality monitoring tubes installed across New Malden in bid to identify pollution hotspots
- Nominate your sporting heroes for the Kingston Borough Sports Awards
- Kingston businesses and community groups to host coffee mornings in aid of cancer charity
- Pregnant woman injured in Worcester Park crash
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch