A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Commuters face rush hour chaos yet again as Thames Water have still not fixed burst water main in Kingston town centre
- Only 12 residents respond to consultation on moving fire engine from Kingston to New Malden
- Speeding laws are changing - and the punishments are about to get tougher
- Opposition launch petition against 'unfair' proposed 15 per cent council tax increase