A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- "I was scared people would think I was making fun of autism": Stand up John Williams on hosting comedy show for disabilities
- Mouse infestation lands Alexander pub with £13k fine
- Elmbridge Council to seek removal order for travellers at Thamesmead
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'There is no point worrying about when your time is up'
- Roots Manoeuvres with Georgina Chahed: What we learned from the Chelsea Flower Show