A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Kingston Green party pressured to step aside in Richmond Park byelection because of potential £250,000 donation, local members claim
- Hit-and-run thug who mowed down and killed policeman caught playing Xbox Live in prison 'using Cop Killer tag'
- Fire engine could move from Kingston to New Malden station in bid to improve borough's below average response times
- Report reveals least trusted professions
- Weybridge MP Philip Hammond releases adorable Christmas card of his pet dogs outside No.11