A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Video: Does he think he's the Bodyguard? Security man blocks set snaps of Kevin Costner's new film
- Cyclist, 12, hospitalised with head injuries after collision
- Jobs at risk in Kingston and Surbiton after Phones 4u collapse
- Burst pipe leaves 2,000 residents without water
- Southbound A3 closed by fatal crash