A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Detectives renew appeal over Chessington stabbing
- "Humiliating" Snapchat video shown to murder accused before fatal stabbing of Jamil Palmer, Old Bailey hears
- UPDATE: Search for Walton man Viktoras Bruzas after two 'stabbed to death' in Fetcham
- Son helps terminally ill mother celebrate wedding anniversary with visit to pub where she married
- Children give hundreds of Christmas boxes in overseas appeal