A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Objections to Walton Charity plans could stand, despite new submission
- High Sheriff of Surrey calls on young people to bid for grants
- Beware the blue balloon - there may be dog poo below
- 'Five car crash' snarls up A3
- Teenage joyrider 'in mum's Mercedes' chased by five police cars around one-way system