A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Cyclist "racked with guilt" raises safety concerns about Richmond Hill descent where man died
- Motorcyclist from Weybridge dies in Kent crash
- Kingston Council told to pay £10,000 to couple left to wait two years for financial care package
- Prolific burglar jailed after racking up a £700,000 haul in just four years
- Thousands of Kingston adults at risk of heart attack or stroke because of undiagnosed high blood pressure