A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Board the bus for a checkup on your life
- Kingston Council leader pledges to clean up borough's pigeon poo problem
- Unsung Hero: Woman who became Fircroft Trust's Surbiton shop manager 'by accident'
- Vintage Kingston: visitors' guide riddled with mistakes leaves tourism chiefs red-faced
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'It's all about cramming things in'