A pedestrian has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The crash happened at about 7.45am at the junction of High Street and Dukes Avenue.
The pedestrian, a 27-year-old man, was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority while conscious and breathing, a London Ambulance spokeswoman said.
His head had struck the car's windscreen and he had complained of leg pain, she added.
The man did not suffer life-changing injuries, a police spokeswoman said.
A Mini is believed to have been involved.
Traffic in the area is very heavy.
- Family calls for police spying inquiry at Ricky Reel vigil
- Seriously silly: How events like Surbiton Ski Sunday can teach new life skills
- Get your skates on as Hampton Court Palace ice rink returns
- Award for Rose Theatre touring co-production
- Magic Macca: Mind-reader to appear at Rose Theatre's Champions of Magic