Mysterious humming sound leaves residents baffled - council issues noise diaries (From Surrey Comet)
Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Mysterious humming sound in Surbiton leaves residents baffled - Kingston Council issues noise diaries
The noise has been an irritation for weeks, but the source of the noise itself remains unknown.
One Surbiton forum user said: “I can only describe it [as] white noise and quite low frequency.”
Another added: “The noise is very low frequency and is a humming, whirling motor sound. You can hear the sound in every room of our flat.”
Glenbuck Road and Avenue Elmers residents reported hearing the hum throughout the day and night.
Forum users speculated it may be emanating from within Surbiton station, or behind McDonald’s.
Do you know what the source of the hum is? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4273 or email email@example.com.
- Motorcyclist fined after dangerous overtake ends in crash
- Youths 'with sticks' battle in Kingston town centre
- Sewer pipe collapses near Kingston Hospital
- Rugby star's mum sentenced after years dodging fraud convictions
- Coulson denies Milly Dowler hack knowledge
Comments are closed on this article.