Mysterious humming sound leaves residents baffled - council issues noise diaries (From Surrey Comet)
Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Mysterious humming sound in Surbiton leaves residents baffled - Kingston Council issues noise diaries
The noise has been an irritation for weeks, but the source of the noise itself remains unknown.
One Surbiton forum user said: “I can only describe it [as] white noise and quite low frequency.”
Another added: “The noise is very low frequency and is a humming, whirling motor sound. You can hear the sound in every room of our flat.”
Glenbuck Road and Avenue Elmers residents reported hearing the hum throughout the day and night.
Forum users speculated it may be emanating from within Surbiton station, or behind McDonald’s.
Do you know what the source of the hum is? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4273 or email email@example.com.
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Norbiton and New Malden roads closed both ways due to flooding
- Former Busted and Fightstar frontman Charlie Simpson back in Kingston for intimate acoustic gig
- Three year wait for Charito Cruz murder report
- Chessington roadworks will be completed this afternoon, say Thames Water
Comments are closed on this article.