Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Woman taken to hospital after crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Vehicle strikes bridge at Hampton Wick
- Pensioner, 77, fined for using counterfeit blue badge to park in Kingston
- What people REALLY think about south London and Surrey... according to Google
- Surbiton women's college facing merger jumps from 'inadequate' to 'good' after Ofsted re-inspection
- Tesco finally dumps Tolworth supermarket plans in favour of housing
Comments are closed on this article.