A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Duchess of Cambridge opens Magic Garden at Hampton Court Palace
- Updated: Gas works close parts of Kingston Road for the rest of the week
- Police and Crime Commissioner election: Surrey goes to the polls this week
- Spider-Man Tom Holland to host exclusive screening in south west London for Kingston charity
- Bright and sunny day ahead with warm weather set to continue throughout the week