A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Kingston Council given share of £1m Government grant to become 'homeless prevention trailblazers'
- James Berry leads Kingston backlash against Elmbridge Council plans to build thousands of homes on greenbelt
- Commuters face rush hour chaos yet again as Thames Water have still not fixed burst water main in Kingston town centre
- Only 12 residents respond to consultation on moving fire engine from Kingston to New Malden