A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- VIDEO: Road rage driver cautioned after screaming 'you're a f***ing idiot' at Kingston cyclist he cut up
- Cigarettes and alcohol worth up to £2,500 stolen in Walton BP garage raid
- What to expect at Kingston Carnival 2016
- Man arrested over child abduction report that sparked police manhunt
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures set to continue as summer comes to an end