A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Travellers ordered to leave Hare Lane Green in Esher while another group in Walton is monitored by police
- Man arrested after 'racist attack' at Kingston station
- 7 unusual family days out in south London and Kent this summer
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- Converted lifeboat fire prompts firefighters to remind houseboat owners to fit smoke alarms