A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Bus vs Bus: Two double deckers smash into each other in Kingston
- United nations: International Youth Arts Festival returns
- Mayor of Elmbridge announces Sparks as chosen charity
- Treat for animal-lovers at Princess Alice Hospice dog show and fete
- Hair today, hair tomorrow: award-winning New Malden salon still going strong 100 years on