Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Woman taken to hospital after crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Fraudster gang jailed after 'inside man' at Royal Marsden cancer hospital helped them run £642k scam
- Art project aims to answer the question: What does Surbiton mean to you?
- Surbiton air cadets to lose iconic Harrier jet over health and safety fears
- Still time to send your views on Eden Walk shopping centre redevelopment
- Man discovers his Domino's pizza is covered in mould - after eating a slice
Comments are closed on this article.