A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- BGT ventriloquist Sam Jones comes to Kingston Working Mens' Club
- Northern Soul: Actor's surprise at box office success of film shown at only 83 screens
- Police warn residents after tens of thousands of pounds-worth of jewellery stolen
- Objections to Walton Charity plans could stand, despite new submission
- High Sheriff of Surrey calls on young people to bid for grants