Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Woman taken to hospital after crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- John Terry gets a soaking for Ice Bucket Challenge
- Seething Trycyclingathon rolls around again
- Pensioner hospitalised after cardiac arrest in Eden Street
- Council officers investigating fix for uneven Wood Street paving
- New Malden convenience store in trouble over illegal worker
Comments are closed on this article.