A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Thames Ditton's new post office delayed, leaving no cover
- Rental Support Scheme helping families in need of property
- Satisfaction with South West Trains drops, but only be 1 per cent
- Attempted armed robbery in Worcester Park
- Snow falls in Hersham as Surrey told to be aware of risk of icy night