A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Nepal earthquake: Former Royal Marsden nurse tells how her colleagues stepped in when airport closure blocked bigger NGOs
- Plans to open new Kingston technical college for 800 pupils by 2017
- VIDEO: Commuters blocked from Surbiton platform as signalling problem causes 40-minute delays
- Bank holiday weekend fun for another Oxshott Village Day
- Five men found in the back of a lorry at Cobham services