Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Woman taken to hospital after crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Tania Clarence charged with murdering her three children at their home in New Malden
- Man arrested for drunkenness in Kingston
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Post mortem examinations to take place into New Malden child deaths
- Children go hungry after school dinner system crashes
Comments are closed on this article.