A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Thing to do around Kingston this weekend (March 27 - 29)
- "Exploding cylinders hit my apartment block" after almighty Weybridge bang
- Missing teenager returns to Cobham home safe and well
- Community project celebrates role of Walton hospital in First World War
- Unanimous opposition to Wisley Airfield greenbelt plans