Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Woman taken to hospital after crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Journeys to be disrupted as London Bridge station closes for a week
- Would weekly rubbish collections in Kingston get your vote?
- Double Barrel of reggae stars head to Kingston
- Operatic double bill set for Rose Theatre
- Employees raise £33k for disabled children and adults
Comments are closed on this article.