A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- NHS strikes suspended after pay proposal from government
- Flasher indecently exposes himself to schoolgirl in Worcester Park
- Firefighters called to blaze near Chessington and Hook Utd football ground in Chalky Lane
- Merchant bank leaving Tolworth Tower to become Merton's biggest private employer
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Hampton Wick