A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Heathside School dancer to play the king in the London Children's Ballet's Snow White
- Businesswoman jailed for fraud faces more prison time unless she repays £200,000
- New Malden level crossing to close for next four nights
- VIDEO: New Malden's iPad-using, piano playing great-grandmother celebrates 100th birthday
- Developer offers one affordable home in Surbiton petrol station redevelopment