A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Johnny Savile victim says she told mental health trust "14 times" before they did anything
- Jimmy Savile's brother raped woman and abused others while working at mental hospital
- VIDEO: Sheikh's son leads police on nail-biting chase around Kingston's one way system
- Tasers fired eight times in Kingston, police reveal
- Launch of major community hospitals review