A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Candidate who defied depression to stand for Parliament urges others to take heart
- No electoral investigation for independent candidate's 228 votes
- Remarkable turnaround of Bell Farm Primary School applauded by MP Dominic Raab
- Prison for ram-raiders who smashed into luxury car showroom Mercedes-Benz World in a pick-up truck and gassed staff
- George Cross bravery award for friend who tried to save Kingston marine from tragic snorkelling accident