A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- London will be hotter than Barcelona today as heatwave reaches its peak
- PICTURES: Ale lovers sample borough's best beers at New Malden pub festival
- Corbynites’ fury at parody Surbiton Momentum Twitter account poking fun at Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn
- Man arrested on suspicion of stealing hammer and threatening to kill staff at Natwest in Weybridge High Street
- London temperatures set to soar as heatwave sets in