A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Trouble ahead for Ed? Pollster predicts Conservative win in Kingston at 2015 General Election
- Weston Green travellers due to be evicted
- Patients rate Kingston Hospital food 'amongst the worst'
- Jail for burglar who forced his way into home on motorbike
- Tesco plans to open until 11pm approved