A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- 'Diabolical' traffic-calming scheme in Surbiton has made £500k in fines in just one week
- What happens when a parent's worst nightmare comes true?
- Would-be Richmond Park Green candidate says decision to stand aside was decisive factor in byelection
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- Relationship between Viridor and Sutton Lib Dems questioned again after councillor appointed to waste giant’s charity arm