A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Suspect in Fetcham murders arrested in Oxshott
- Competition: Win a trip to Chessington World of Adventures Resort for you and your classmates
- Changes to recycling could mean fortnightly collections
- Detectives renew appeal over Chessington stabbing
- "Humiliating" Snapchat video shown to murder accused before fatal stabbing of Jamil Palmer, Old Bailey hears