A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Mayor of pop: Kingston Council challenges neighbouring boroughs to dance-off
- Kingston Council stands by decision to close down half borough's youth clubs
- Check out these 4 ingenious ways to ‘hide’ your TV
- Lightning strikes PLANE on descent into Heathrow as London faces storms and snow
- 1 in 5 adult Londoners keep cash in a piggy bank - do you?