A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- No criminal case to answer over cyclist Ralph Brazier's death, police say
- Plans for complete overhaul of Kingston's Eden Walk approved by councillors
- Man suffered ‘acute alcohol withdrawal’ before he went missing from hospital and was found dead on dual carriageway
- WATCH: Want a Chewbacca mask like the one in that Facebook video? The Force is not with you ...
- Kingston's BalletBoyz bring Frame film and dance festival to town in June