A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Body believed to be missing university student Victor Ivanelo found under railway arch near Surbiton station
- Arrests after 'horrendous' linked hit-and-run road rage attacks on M25 and A3 left woman with broken ribs
- Missing Richard Challoner pupil found
- 'Please don't do this': Petition calls on St Peter's Hospital to scrap plans to charge for disabled parking
- Surrey County Council to leave organisation 'fighting for local authorities at national level'