Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Woman taken to hospital after crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- First supper club women recreate Da Vinci's iconic painting in time for Easter
- Des O'Connor talks about his career ahead of a trip to the Rose Theatre
- Hit the lights: Riverside Kingston illuminated for opening night
- Kingston Council deny CCTV cars which have raised £2.7m are 'prowling for easy targets'
- Surbiton company designs background for Mo Farah waxwork
Comments are closed on this article.