Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Woman taken to hospital after crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Four men accused of Essence violence appear in court
- A hard cell? Up-market homes plan for former Nazi interrogation prison
- Police appeal for information on 13-year-old boy missing since weekend
- Kingston wins share of £100m Mayor of London cycle funding for 'mini Holland' project
Comments are closed on this article.