Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Woman taken to hospital after crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
A woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Kingston.
Paramedics were called to Penrhyn Road at about 8.20am.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said the woman, thought to be in her 40s, was taken to Kingston Hospital.
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Adult education moved to Newent House after 'botched' consultation
- Night market returns to kick off Kingston Food Festival
- Kingston Council at fault over housing benefit cancellation which left man homeless and 'suicidal'
Comments are closed on this article.