Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- 13-year-old girl raped by riverside between Kingston and Hampton Court
- "I was scared people would think I was making fun of autism": Stand up John Williams on hosting comedy show for disabilities
- Mouse infestation lands Alexander pub with £13k fine
- Elmbridge Council to seek removal order for travellers at Thamesmead
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'There is no point worrying about when your time is up'