Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Vintage Kingston: Day centre hit by 100 per cent rent increase
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'It's important to support Kingston businesses'
- Polar explorer visits Surbiton primary school
- The changing face of childcare explored at Brooklands College
- Princess Alice Hospice launches Beautiful Death campaign