Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Refugee Action Kingston celebrates 25 years with knees-up at church
- Ex-Informer-series newspaper editor Vince Price dies, aged 68
- Vintage Kingston: When town's tallest building was only 15 storeys
- Nature notes: Wetlands centre's wealth of wildlife
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: Talking about the weather is sometimes unavoidable