Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Golf buggy mayhem sparks police appeal
- Board the bus for a checkup on your life
- Kingston Council leader pledges to clean up borough's pigeon poo problem
- Unsung Hero: Woman who became Fircroft Trust's Surbiton shop manager 'by accident'
- Vintage Kingston: visitors' guide riddled with mistakes leaves tourism chiefs red-faced