Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Surrey on 'brink of otter recolonisation', wildlife charity believes
- Update: Woman taken to hospital after 'head-on collision' closes A24 Epsom Road
- Tributes paid to 'giant of Kingston politics' Steve Mama, who has died aged 82
- 'No Buggery': Homophobic anti-dogging posters plastered around Ockham Common
- UPDATE: Missing 14-year-old boy from Kingston found 'safe and well'