Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Man arrested over child abduction report that sparked police manhunt
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures set to continue as summer comes to an end
- Funding boost will help KCIL map history of disability in Kingston
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Nature Notes: Japanese knotweed