Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- A3 at Tolworth partially closed after crash
- Jail for New Malden drug dealer caught with £25,000 worth of cocaine
- War veteran seeks missing friends in time for Christmas
- Police appeal after teenage girl allegedly assaulted in Weybridge woodlands
- Head-on van and car crash