Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- 'It's plain stupid': Enraged campaigners dress as no entry signs in latest campaign against Surbiton Crescent traffic scheme
- Teenager who drowned in Thames was a 'less than average' swimmer who was caught in 'strong' current
- Bill presented to Parliament to stop Lee Valley park tax on south Londoners after this website's campaign
- Morden mosque fire: Trial date set for teenager charged with arson
- First woman Met Police Commissioner announced