Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- "We will not go without a fight" - multicultural community centre's future to come 'under review' by Kingston Council
- "Witch craft is not evil" says witch on Halloween
- Send us your spookiest Halloween pictures
- Family's house swap fails after housing company breaches data protection laws
- Severn Drive objections will not stand, campaigners told