Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Surrey Comet news editor welcomes second son
- Teen director gets ACS Cobham kids singing, dancing and acting
- Neighbourly complaints about derelict Tolworth house surrounded by brambles and weeds
- Residents taken in by church after fire rips through Tolworth bank
- Record shop owner plans to fight Royal Mail development