Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Duchess of Cambridge opens Magic Garden at Hampton Court Palace
- Updated: Gas works close parts of Kingston Road for the rest of the week
- Police and Crime Commissioner election: Surrey goes to the polls this week
- Spider-Man Tom Holland to host exclusive screening in south west London for Kingston charity
- Bright and sunny day ahead with warm weather set to continue throughout the week