Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- NHS could stop diagnosing child autism in south west London
- Police want to talk to this man after a woman was left with a fractured eye in an attack
- Travel: Traffic queuing after crash
- Parents raising money to give 'cheeky and intelligent' two-year-old with spinal muscular atrophy power chair
- Armed forces deployed in London in response to critical terror alert