Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Children give hundreds of Christmas boxes in overseas appeal
- Flood defence scheme costing £300m wins Elmbridge Council backing
- Pampering and music make the mayor's life a little easier
- Shotguns, rifles, pistols and ammunition handed in to Kingston police station
- Thieves burn Christmas tree, steal baubles in Bushy Park