Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Still plenty of time to visit Arts in the Park at Fairfields
- Twin Atlantic head to Kingston for 'ultra-special' mystery gig
- Walton Heritage Day returns, with lots of fun on offer
- Hampton Court Food Festival attracts thousands of foodies
- Save Kingston Carnival campaign gathers momentum as supporters announce former Specials frontman will play alternative gig