Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Swans covered in oil and diesel after bus fire fuel leak spills into the Hogsmill river
- WATCH: Double-decker bus engulfed in flames after catching fire in Kingston's Market Place
- Huge shock as Sarah Olney defeats Zac Goldsmith in Richmond Park and North Kingston by-election
- Husband who killed Sonita Nijhawan in "brutal and sustained attack" in Weybridge jailed for life
- Surrey teen with severe physical disability gets early Christmas wish to meet pop star