Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- AFC Wimbledon cleared for Plough Lane return
- Investigation launched after cat loses eye in airgun attack in Walton
- PICTURES Terror alert - Fright Night at Thorpe Park for Halloween
- Former Elmbridge resident Sir Cliff Richard will not face historical sexual assault charges after appeal rejected
- Kingston police identify mystery stroke victim after mass social media appeal