Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Having a great cause to run for spurs you on'
- Vintage Kingston: Borough gets ready for tourist invasion
- Unsung Hero: Grandmother who visits cancer patients in memory of husband
- Thames Ditton snapper reaches final of Moto-Foto competition
- Esher Church of England High School welcomes new headteacher