Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Ewell bypass closed after Skoda smash
- Kingston Church of England school considers dropping church attendance from admissions policy
- Pupils' letters inspire visit from Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
- Shooting Star Chase appoints new director of care
- NHS strikes suspended after pay proposal from government