Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Kingston Council stalls on new money-making traffic cameras
- Weybridge residents asked to be vigilant after spate of thefts
- Residents angered by Vodafone and O2's test trial dig for phone mast
- Vintage Kingston: Red-hot debate on Tolworth Broadway speed limits
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'I still think today is Tuesday'