Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Vote leaves Seething Wells group with a shot at £25,000 prize
- Cobham's Three Meadows site still open for development after Guildford Council vote
- Two companies likely to provide waste collection in four boroughs
- RESULT! You can now stop cold calls to your mobile with a simple text message
- Car and motorbike crash has partially blocked road in Esher