Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Murder investigation launched after man found in Thames in Walton suffered 'trauma to the head'
- Armed police called to New Malden after member of the public mistakes delivery driver's PDA for a gun
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Battersea cat takes up office in Westminster as Treasury welcomes Gladstone the mouse catcher
- Body of fisherman found in the Thames at Walton