Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Have your say: Kingston Council debate over Eagle Brewery Wharf noise tonight
Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- 'Considerable' rise in achievement at Chessington primary school
- Kingston Council scraps building plans for Surbiton schools in expansion u-turn
- Rolling with Rick Astley as Never Gonna Give You Up singer gets ready for Hampton Court Palace Festival
- Anstee Bridge brings 500 years of Kingston crime and punishment to life
- Free school group have had 'great difficulty' looking for site
Comments are closed on this article.