Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Fire crews tackle huge rubbish blaze in Chessington
- New electric black cabs to hit London's streets this year
- BOROUGH VIEW: Your photos of Kingston, Richmond and Elmbridge
- Transport for London takeover of South West Trains ruled out after franchise awarded to private firm and Hong Kong group
- Baa-by boom of lambs and calves expected for Surrey Wildlife Trust's Wisley farm