Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Police explore French connection of Russian who died in St George's Hill
- Walton duo selected for Great Britain championships squad
- Delays and cancellations on the trains possible until 8pm due to signalling problems
- Victim speaks out against grandfather who sexually assaulted her and "told everybody I made it up"
- 'I sent them packing': How Kingston man saved 11 adorable ducklings from predatory crows