Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: "You may be reading this thinking I have lost my mind, but it can be so easy to get into a rut in a relationship and not bother at all"
- Banquet Records celebrates 10 years
- Vintage Kingston: Nearly 1,000 fed-up commuters sign petition demanding improvements
- Chessington school gets 'good' Ofsted rating
- Crowdfunding helps community group pass 2.5k garden target