Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills
- New Malden IT consultant who watched Filipino child sex show and had indecent images avoids jail
- Kingston police officers "punched in the head" while arresting alleged thieves in New Malden
- Stand and deliver: will standing up in the office revolutionise our work?
- Conservative Mayoral hopeful pledges to look into Lee Valley Park tax on South West London boroughs