Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Armed police called to New Malden after member of the public mistakes delivery driver's PDA for a gun
- Battersea cat takes up office in Westminster as Treasury welcomes Gladstone the mouse catcher
- Body of fisherman found in the Thames at Walton
- Former Kingston MP Ed Davey calls on government to deliver on 'much needed' nuclear power plant
- Reporter kicked out of David Munro 'racially motivated' treatment hearing because it is 'in the public interest' to discuss complaint in secret