Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Woman in her 60s hospitalised after van crash in Surbiton
- A new Tolworth Tower? 23-storey apartment block planned by Tesco
- Drunk driver disqualified after being caught three times over the limit with children in car
- Travellers set up camp by council swimming pool in West Molesey
- Chessington World of Adventures taken to court over fall which left girl with fractured skull