Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Man injured in 3am fight in Kingston town centre
- Family calls for police spying inquiry at Ricky Reel vigil
- Seriously silly: How events like Surbiton Ski Sunday can teach new life skills
- Get your skates on as Hampton Court Palace ice rink returns
- Magic Macca: Mind-reader to appear at Rose Theatre's Champions of Magic