Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Have your say: Kingston Council debate over Eagle Brewery Wharf noise tonight
Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Kingston railway bridge saved from being hit by drifting 25ft barge
- Five arrested over town centre 'stick fight'
- Father died in hospital following surgery after telling his wife 'I'm going home tomorrow'
- Motorcyclist fined after dangerous overtake ends in crash
- Youths 'with sticks' battle in Kingston town centre
Comments are closed on this article.