Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- WEATHER: While you shake your fist at the rain, just remember it was 30 degrees this time last year...
- 'Don't worry, we've got this': Environment Agency promises to work with council to prevent future flooding
- Hanging bra-skets: Colourful display of ample assets causes titters of amusement at Surbiton station
- What to do if you've got an Ikea chest of drawers that isn't fixed to the wall
- Heathrow appoints former cabinet member Lord Blunkett to lead new taskforce in the hope the airport is granted permission to expand