Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Take our picture quiz to see how well you really know Kingston
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords
- Zac Goldsmith ‘loses last shred of credibility’ with return to Tories, Liberal Democrats claim
- Brollies or barbecues? It's the bank holiday weather
- Kingston to receive huge investment in community facilities