Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Mother goose dies protecting goslings in "touching" final act after getting trapped on A3 near Esher
- Tony Drakeford's Nature Notes: Magical month of May
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: Kingston's communities are its jewels
- Vintage Kingston: Town was a desert for diners
- Is your local Wetherspoon pub up for sale?