Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- North Korean woman stabbed husband to death in New Malden home after he got his lover pregnant, court hears
- South West Trains commuters warned of 'major impacts' to services as Waterloo station is ugraded
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport
- Daughter and granddaughter of Coronation Street star jailed for stealing bicycles across Elmbridge