Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Surrey County Council leader confirms move to seek largest council tax hike in the country of 15 per cent
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Korean delegation of students visits Kingston's Guildhall
- Kingston Hospital hands out warm blankets to patients in bid to tackle ward's 'very sterile and clinical' feel
- UPDATE: Vulnerable man with links to Weybridge found