Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- 'We're fading away': Kingstonian finally seals deal for ground next year - but supporters face trek to Leatherhead
- Ralph Brazier inquest: Pothole that caused death of cyclist was in a 'high risk location and should have been seen urgently'
- Update: Fire in Chessington under control
- Storm Doris: Firefighters tackle 'precarious hoarding' in New Malden retail park - road closures in place