Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Two years for Hook man after one-punch death
- Man appears in court charged with 'gentlemanly' burglaries
- Complaints over 'teething problems' with new Kingston Hospital parking regime
- Mum to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in memory of son
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Thank you to all my readers over the past three years'