Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- UPDATE: Child injured after falling from third floor balcony
- Repairs under way after gas detected in East Molesey
- Cyanide drums put under police guard after shocking find in Elmbridge garage
- Attack leaves clubber's jaw broken in three places
- Be mindful of crime this Halloween and bonfire season