Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Have your say: Kingston Council debate over Eagle Brewery Wharf noise tonight
Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Less than £9,000 of £400,000 Surbiton Hospital fund spent on patients
- Elderly woman found dead after Chessington house fire
- Unsung Hero: Former army man sets up taxi business employing ex-servicemen
- Vintage Kingston: Octogenarian great-grandmother performs tandem parachute jump
- Outreach volunteers help combat loneliness with a cup of tea and a chat
Comments are closed on this article.