Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Two men charged with raping 19-year-old woman in Kingston riverside park
- London United bus driver strike cancelled
- Third block of student flats planned for Penrhyn Road
- Police investigating attempted child snatch arrest second man
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?