Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Woman, 82, cut from car after Esher Green collision
- Buddies travel 200 miles for Shooting Star Chase, Princess Alice Hospice and others
- Kingston Hospital forced into deficit by 'extreme pressure' from government budget cuts
- Manby Lodge Infant School to add 90 places
- Police appeal after two men hospitalised in Surbiton attack