Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Mum about town with Angellica Bell: Bursting with excitement for Christmas
- Vintage Kingston: Delays to opening of drug treatment centre
- Stitch up: 'Granny Mo' surprises Kingston Hospital baby charity with stack of knitted gifts
- 'I’ve cried a lot since I got back': Kingston University graduate returns from Palestine
- Applications for International Youth Arts Festival 2015 open - as director steps aside