Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- PICTURES: Surbiton's weirdest festival conjures up the 'Spirit of Seething'
- Kingston Council slams brakes on new 'money-making' traffic cameras
- Vodafone and O2 dig hole for new phone mast before getting permission
- Thieves steal a Henley cup, two signed football shirts and a silver oar
- Vintage Kingston: Red-hot debate on Tolworth Broadway speed limits