Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Pensioner died after wife accidentally reversed car into him at speed
- Newsagent faces £1,200 bill after illegal tobacco sting
- Headteacher praises St George's Junior School staff as work begins again on fire-ravaged buildings
- Heathside School dancer to play the king in the London Children's Ballet's Snow White
- Businesswoman jailed for fraud faces more prison time unless she repays £200,000