Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Have your say: Kingston Council debate over Eagle Brewery Wharf noise tonight
Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Ricky Reel's mother 'spied on by police'
- Unveiling of new war memorial part of World War I centenary events
- UPDATED: Road reopened after crash near Kingston bus garage
- Arrest after police helicopter was 'lasered' hovering above rooftop gathering
- Innovative, inspiring and spectacular: IYAF 2014 draws to a close this weekend
Comments are closed on this article.