Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Have your say: Kingston Council debate over Eagle Brewery Wharf noise tonight
Entertainment and arts events at Kingston’s riverside could be halted while Kingston Council decides whether the area creates too much noise.
Outdoor performances at the Eagle Brewery Wharf area were the subject of complaints from residents.
Council officers told town centre councillors in a report this week that residents should have a say in the way the venue is managed, before any more events take place.
To take part in the debate go to the Kingston Town neighbourhood committee meeting tonight at 7.30pm in the Guildhall.
- Kingston Council traffic enforcement car crashes in Chessington
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Four men accused of Essence violence appear in court
- A hard cell? Up-market homes plan for former Nazi interrogation prison
- Police appeal for information on 13-year-old boy missing since weekend
Comments are closed on this article.