Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- Audi driver who died after Kempton Park police chase named
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Walton man guilty of secretly filming girl in McDonald's toilets and 'extremely disturbing' sex attack
- Police car reportedly towed away after car chase through Kingston
- New Malden estate agent who used clients' money to cover debts ordered to pay £25,000 to victims