Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- Vintage Kingston: Day centre hit by 100 per cent rent increase
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'It's important to support Kingston businesses'
- Polar explorer visits Surbiton primary school
- The changing face of childcare explored at Brooklands College
- Princess Alice Hospice launches Beautiful Death campaign