Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Kingston Apple store shoplifting accused to appear in court on Valentine's Day
Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- Closed Kingston nursery says "staff have been cleared by police"
- Nursery closed over Ofsted 'safeguarding' investigation
- Tolworth newsagent which sold two bottles of vodka to a 14-year-old loses its licence
- Parents of cyclist killed in Raynes Park crash pay tribute to 'lovely, kind' son
- Charity asks parents to take survey on child mental health services