Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- Warring motorists chase through Kingston before getting out to brawl with glass bottles
- Can you help reunite these lost pets with their owners?
- Concrete jungle fears of Rydens Enterprise School expansion plans
- Disabled and vulnerable people to benefit from new council schemes
- Huge reward offered for tiny stolen tortoise called Winston