Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- Kingston Conservative councillor resigns over health issues
- Golf buggy mayhem sparks police appeal
- Board the bus for a checkup on your life
- Kingston Council leader pledges to clean up borough's pigeon poo problem
- Sun shines brightly for Molesey Art Society event