Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Kingston Apple store shoplifting accused to appear in court on Valentine's Day
Three men have been charged following an alleged daylight raid at the Apple store in Kingston last week.
Yannick Domingos, 24, of no fixed address and Perry Jackson, 18, of Grange Park Road, Waltham Forest have both been charged with shoplifting and assault with intent to resist arrest.
Boris Ble, 23, of Little Ilford Lane in Newham was charged with shoplifting and common assault.
They have been bailed to appear back at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Friday, February 14.
Police were called to the gadget shop inside the Bentall Centre just before 11.30am on Friday, January 31, following reports of the heist.
Three men were arrested at Kingston station.
- Lorry hits Hersham train bridge
- Live: Envelopes at the ready as Elmbridge prepares for GCSE results
- Live: Year 11 pupils receive their GCSE results
- Missing Thames Ditton girl found
- New Malden butcher couple find fame on Come Dine With Me