The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Police investigating alleged rape in New Malden
- Radio One's Nick Grimshaw to DJ at Sandown Park this summer
- Children kidnapped in car theft as a group attempted to run from police in M25 chase
- WIN! We’ve got money-can’t-buy X-Men Apocalypse goodies to give away
- IN PICTURES: Surbiton Sardine Festival