The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- New Surbiton free school provider sets sights on King Charles Centre
- Chessington World of Adventures unlikely to suffer from £5m Alton Towers fine following Smiler crash
- 'It's just so tragic for me': Devastated pet lover calls on council to install cameras in Norbiton street after her cat is killed by speeding driver
- AFC Wimbledon cleared for Plough Lane return
- Investigation launched after cat loses eye in airgun attack in Walton