The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Save Kingston Carnival campaign gathers momentum as supporters announce former Specials frontman will play alternative gig
- Cyclist "racked with guilt" raises safety concerns about Richmond Hill descent where man died
- Motorcyclist from Weybridge dies in Kent crash
- Kingston Council told to pay £10,000 to couple for 'wholly unacceptable' delays in care provision
- Prolific burglar jailed after racking up a £700,000 haul in just four years