The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Bargain hunters swarm as New Malden Aldi opens
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash
- Oxshott crash leaves debris on the road
- Finding Nemo: Police called to stolen CARP find it hiding behind pond weed #mpskingstonlive
- Who’s been stealing this week? 16 people convicted by the courts this week for thefts