The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Family kicked out of Walton home after campaign of antisocial behaviour
- Assisted living scheme wins approval as shortage bites
- Extra police on Surrey's streets watching specifically for mobile phone users
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Former scout leader from Chessington denies child pornography charges