The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- No charges for police officers after IPCC investigation of Liam Albert car chase
- 'It broke me': Bereaved mum's campaign to help parents who have lost a twin baby
- Former London Mayor candidate urges progress as statistics show half of Kingston police officers live outside London