The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Number of emergency packages handed out by Kingston Foodbank set to rise again
- Teenager admits using belt in Pryzm nightclub fight
- Mental health services at risk of closure under plans
- Two deny post office robbery with fake gun
- New community-based diabetes service to be launched in November