The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Third block of student flats planned for Penrhyn Road
- Police investigating attempted child snatch arrest second man
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?
- Controversy for rail bosses after they said disabled Chessington passengers should go to New Malden
- Swiss Chalet gets a lift, literally, in £1.4m renovation