The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- Man dies after being hit by train at Surbiton station
- After depression awareness week, what are the top 10 signs you need to watch out for?
- Teenager 'gets in touch with mum' after surviving Everest avalanches
- Man's body found in Thames at Surbiton