The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Five men charged with smash and grab raid at Mercedes-Benz World
- Hunt on for 'gentleman' burglar who kisses his victims goodbye
- Talks suspended in multi-million-pound merger of Richmond and Kingston councils
- Houseboat theft leads to police chase along the Thames
- Controversial student accommodation plans deferred until January