The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Suspect in Fetcham murders arrested in Oxshott
- Competition: Win a trip to Chessington World of Adventures Resort for you and your classmates
- Changes to recycling could mean fortnightly collections
- Detectives renew appeal over Chessington stabbing
- "Humiliating" Snapchat video shown to murder accused before fatal stabbing of Jamil Palmer, Old Bailey hears