Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Kingston Council plans u-turn ban for Tolworth Broadway
The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Journalism student Tayla Woodard who died after being taken ill in Worcester Park was staying with friend, neighbours say
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Boris Johnson in Surbiton: "Wild horses wouldn't keep me away"
- Tributes paid to 20-year-old student Tayla Woodard who died after falling ill in Worcester Park house
- Tiffin Boys head says police have not contacted school about 1970s sex abuse claims
Comments are closed on this article.