The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- More than 1,500 people wait 10 years or longer for council house in Kingston
- Former Surrey Comet editor: Fake Elm Guest House D-notice claims 'ludicrous'
- Five men charged with smash and grab raid at Mercedes-Benz World
- Hunt on for 'gentleman' burglar who kisses his victims goodbye
- Talks suspended in multi-million-pound merger of Richmond and Kingston councils