The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- GreanTea's Kingston and Esher members praised for Edinburgh Fringe success
- Kingston named as London's second-happiest borough
- One lane closed on A3 at Hook after crash causing delays back to Esher
- Line-up revealed: Ska, indie, reggae, bashment and dancehall to all feature at biggest Kingston Carnival yet
- New Malden school pays out to teacher fired after his 'sexualised' artist choice led pupil to Google explicit images