The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Over a year after crash kills Kingston University student, two men are charged with causing death by dangerous driving
- New Malden Tesco apologises for stocking beer next to Ramadan section
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- Police issue warning over cash machines rigged by thieves
- Traffic update: Motorway cleared after four-lorry crash caused fuel spill and 16 miles of queues on M25