The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- 'A sticky plaster over a gaping wound': Council tax in Kingston to rise by 4.99 per cent in midst of social care crisis
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again
- Rush hour tailbacks after water main bursts outside Bentall Centre in Kingston town centre
- Parents join Kingston and Richmond headteachers in campaign against Government 'stealth cuts' at schools
- The MOT system could be set for a shake-up - see if you'll be affected