The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Chessington primary celebrates becoming academy with balloon launch
- Wife of former Kingston Conservative leader Howard Jones collects Honorary Alderman scroll
- Questions surround Surrey chief executive's £215k pay
- Youngsters pay poignant tribute on Belgian battlefields
- Surrey offers safe sanctuary for youngsters with mental health problems