The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Lib Dems to turn by-election caused by Zac Goldsmith's Heathrow protest into Brexit vote
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- UPDATE: Zac Goldsmith quits as MP - but will stand again in protest over Heathrow expansion
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- VIDEO AND PHOTOS: 'Thanks for caring Kingston' - injured police dog feels the love after attack