The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- North Korean woman stabbed husband to death in New Malden home after he got his lover pregnant, court hears
- Car bursts into flames in Kingston town centre
- Thief steals more than 150 premium sunglasses from Walton opticians
- Man charged with murdering Walton man more than 20 years ago
- South West Trains commuters warned of 'major impacts' to services as Waterloo station is upgraded