The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Attack leaves clubber's jaw broken in three places
- Be mindful of crime this Halloween and bonfire season
- Things to do in Kingston with the undead on Halloween 2014
- Ghosts, screaming spirits and hauntings: Which are the most spooky places?
- "Witchcraft is not evil" says witch on warmest Halloween yet