The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Delays on South West trains to Kingston after passenger taken ill in Teddington
- Alpha Road mosaic unveiled in memory of late councillor Frances Moseley
- Clare Balding: "I know Kingston - but I still get lost"
- Jazz bands, animals and much more for Walton Heritage Days
- Music students get their own recording studio at Esher College