The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Prison for ram-raiders who smashed into luxury car showroom Mercedes-Benz World in a pick-up truck and gassed staff
- George Cross bravery award for friend who tried to save Kingston marine from tragic snorkelling accident
- Four years in jail for driver who killed jogger after falling asleep at wheel
- Sean Heiss murder trial: Hockey star recounts night of next-door neighbour's killing
- Body found in Thames by Eel Pie Island