The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Vintage Kingston: Day centre hit by 100 per cent rent increase
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'It's important to support Kingston businesses'
- The changing face of childcare explored at Brooklands College
- Princess Alice Hospice launches Beautiful Death campaign
- Polar explorer visits Surbiton primary school