The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Kids as 'young as four' partied at Kingston nightclub before drunken 2am brawl, court hears
- Bubbles flow as the Museum of Futures' community kitchen is unveiled
- Woman left shaken by 'despicable' attempted sexual assault in alleyway
- Firefighters hand out sandbags to homes at risk of flooding after heavy rainfall
- North Korean woman denies murdering her partner in New Malden High Street