The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- ACS Cobham pupils get their hands on drones and 3D printers
- Police hunt for health-conscious commuter's stolen mountain bike
- Topping the bills: Husband and wife from Surbiton win London photography competition
- Memorial bench in memory of former Kingston Conservatives leader unveiled
- Candidate who defied depression to stand for Parliament urges others to take heart