The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Paedophile ex-council leader narrowly avoids jail after breaking sexual offences order
- BIGGER THAN BREXIT: 11 other huge calls to reconsider if there's an EU referendum do-over
- MP James Berry 'undecided' about who to back for Conservative leadership after shock Boris Johnson announcement
- Woman taken to hospital after car and coach crash in Chessington
- ‘I just kept cracking up’: Thor star Chris Hemsworth tells us about filming Ghostbusters