The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Audi driver who died after Kempton Park police chase named
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Walton man guilty of secretly filming girl in McDonald's toilets and 'extremely disturbing' sex attack
- Police car reportedly towed away after car chase through Kingston
- New Malden estate agent who used clients' money to cover debts ordered to pay £25,000 to victims