The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Traffic: Eight miles of queues after lorry and car crash on M25
- St George's Hill Golf Club raise £32k for Princess Alice Hospice
- Zac Goldsmith is among names on ballot to be next Richmond Park Conservative candidate
- 'Second chance': A suicidal woman has thanked police for saving her life
- Anyone hoping for snow this week or a dry bank holiday is going to be disappointed