The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Police link three 'targeted' violent attacks on boys
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Body found in search for man missing from Epsom
- UPDATED: Dead body on tracks causes train delays
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes