The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Rydens application takes its first steps toward "much-needed" revamp
- Higher cap on off-peak trains could hit outer borough commuters
- Holidaymakers left to sweat over £20,000 refund after New Malden tour operator cancels luxury cruise
- Beautiful borough pictures released to aid Princess Alice Hospice
- Kingston Council accused of 'fait accompli' after expansion plans approved at Surbiton special needs school