The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- Sports car spins on M25 near Leatherhead
- Grieving crack cocaine addict jailed for £5,000 Apple iPhone thieving spree in Kingston
- Major community hospital services review holds first public meeting
- Former Rydens School teacher appears in court charged with sexual activities with an ex-pupil
- Election 2015: Quiz your candidates at hustings