The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- GCSE results day in Kingston, Richmond and Elmbridge - News, pictures and reactions from the schools
- RESULTS DAY: Don't want to do A-levels? There are plenty of other options for life after GCSEs
- Olympic gold medallist Sophie Bray pays elderly Surbiton residents a visit
- VIDEO: Police uncover cannabis farm worth £1m in Tolworth home
- Killjoy Corbynites force Surbiton social media parody account name change