The ban is intended to keep other vehicles and pedestrians safe, according to the draft traffic management order.
Anyone objecting to the plans should contact the council before Friday, February 21.
- AFC Wimbledon confident there are enough parking spaces around proposed Plough Lane stadium
- Part of Scilly Isles blocked after accident
- 'Disturbed' art student killed himself in car park fall
- Chinese takeaway fined for poor hygiene and violating regulations
- IN PICTURES: Surbiton's iconic Harrier jump jet taken away this afternoon