Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Newlyweds surprised 'optional staff gratuities' at Richmond Park wedding venue not shared evenly among staff
- Tributes paid to 'giant of Kingston politics' Steve Mama, who has died aged 82
- 'No Buggery': Homophobic anti-dogging posters plastered around Ockham Common
- Police 'really concerned' for safety of missing 14-year-old boy from Kingston
- Kingston Council to investigate introducing zebra crossing outside New Malden care home