Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- 'Diabolical' traffic-calming scheme in Surbiton has made £500k in fines in just one week
- Councils serve legal papers to Government over 'unlawful support' of Heathrow expansion
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs
- Elmbridge Council votes to officially oppose Heathrow expansion
- Number-plate recognition cameras to be set up as Kingston police look to tackle borough's 'vulnerability' to burglars