Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- Teenage girl who died at The O2 took double the amount of MDMA because she 'was determined to have a good time'
- Parents petitioning for clarity on starting education at compulsory school age
- 'A deal is done': Kingstonian find temporary home in time for next season - but don't announce where