Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Major community hospital services review holds first public meeting
- Former Rydens School teacher appears in court charged with sexual activities with an ex-pupil
- Election 2015: Quiz your candidates at hustings
- Cops' fat-burning foot patrols logged on phone apps
- Surbiton special needs school given thumbs-up for expansion