Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Almost 1,500 Chessington residents left without power
- Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with two burglaries
- Warring motorists chase through Kingston before getting out to brawl with glass bottles
- Can you help reunite these lost pets with their owners?
- Concrete jungle fears of Rydens Enterprise School expansion plans