Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- 'Long term future' of nurseries could be at risk from proposed flat-rate funding, London Councils warns
- Air quality monitoring tubes installed across New Malden in bid to identify pollution hotspots
- Nominate your sporting heroes for the Kingston Borough Sports Awards
- Kingston businesses and community groups to host coffee mornings in aid of cancer charity
- Pregnant woman injured in Worcester Park crash