Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Off duty RNLI guard saves girl and man from River Thames
- Baroness Campbell 'disappointed' by media coverage of spinal muscular atrophy in Tania Clarence case
- Child poverty low in Elmbridge, but for some remains a day-to-day issue
- Are developers trying to "dupe" nieghbours on Weylands Treatment Works?
- Students get a taste of democracy in youth champion battle