Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Village Pizza in Surbiton to reopen after refurbishment
Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Discover Kingston's secret history
- Manager who stole off two nurseries jailed for 27 months
- Lorry hits Hersham train bridge
- Live: Envelopes at the ready as Elmbridge prepares for GCSE results
- Live: Year 11 pupils receive their GCSE results
Comments are closed on this article.