Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Village Pizza in Surbiton to reopen after refurbishment
Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Post mortem examinations to take place into New Malden child deaths
- Children go hungry after school dinner system crashes
- Surrey Comet article helps reunite Easter bunny with owner
- Murdered teller's memory to be honoured when bank moves out
- Three children found dead in New Malden
Comments are closed on this article.