Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: "You may be reading this thinking I have lost my mind, but it can be so easy to get into a rut in a relationship and not bother at all"
- Chessington school gets 'good' Ofsted rating
- Banquet Records celebrates 10 years
- Vintage Kingston: Nearly 1,000 fed-up commuters sign petition demanding improvements
- Crowdfunding helps community group pass 2.5k garden target