Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Conservative candidate Jack Cheetham wins St James by-election
- Green activist Professor Kayoss fined over criminal damage in commune dispute
- Fears over abuse of foodbank system as MPs release cross-party hunger report
- Care Quality Commission boss on watchdog's past failings and more "robust" approach to tackle danger care homes
- Philip Hammond faces up to residents' concerns