Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Village Pizza in Surbiton to reopen after refurbishment
Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Mum given record fine after children missed school for more than six months
- Family's anger after turning up to nan's funeral to find this mangled tribute
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Being a working parent comes with its own obstacles - and critics'
- Send us your pictures of sunny London and Surrey as warm weather finally arrives
- Vintage Kingston: Man who arrested Nazi cabinet members dies
Comments are closed on this article.