Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Winners of our Young Reporter scheme for 2015 celebrated at awards
- Jobs under threat as Kingston and Sutton get set to share raft of services to cut costs
- Homeowners in SW19 and nearby can net thousands of pounds from Wimbledon tennis tournament
- Work on controversial incinerator set to start next month
- South London teenager Tom Holland unveiled as new Spider-Man