Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Vote leaves Seething Wells group with a shot at £25,000 prize
- Two companies likely to provide waste collection in four boroughs
- Cobham's Three Meadows site still open for development after Guildford Council vote
- RESULT! You can now stop cold calls to your mobile with a simple text message
- Car and motorbike crash has partially blocked road in Esher