Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- What's on at tomorrow's May Merrie in Kingston
- Vintage Kingston: Hospital fights off superbug
- Adult educators celebrate 21 years of learning
- Day centre celebrates 50 years
- Lake-swimming, mud-wading vicar takes on 10k challenge