Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Divers find 'significant' item to Robyn Mercer murder investigation in Oxshott lake
- Nominations are open for Kingston Hospital's staff awards
- London councils to make tough calls on services due to £2bn funding shortfall
- Surbiton woman who died of cancer aged 25 felt 'fobbed off' by GPs, High Court told
- 'No veneer in 'ere': Oh yes there is, says watchdog, as TV advert is banned