Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Village Pizza in Surbiton to reopen after refurbishment
Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Surbiton special needs teacher retires after 37 years
- Kingston aviation expert to give talk on Sopwith's World War One contribution
- Indie rockers Tellison back in Kingston for All Saints Church gig
- Man hospitalised after Hook Road crash
- Norbiton and New Malden roads closed both ways due to flooding
Comments are closed on this article.