Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- WATCH: Grandson surprises nan on her birthday with 'radio' messages - and her reaction is lovely
- Devastated fan of Bubbleworks ride at Chessington World of Adventures changes name by deed poll to Professor Burp in its memory
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London
- ‘It’s OAP’s 11’ – The Hatton Garden Job's director and producer tell us what to expect from the film