Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Spider-Man Tom Holland to host exclusive screening in south west London for Kingston charity
- Gas works close parts of Kingston Road from today
- Bright and sunny day ahead with warm weather set to continue throughout the week
- England's most capped cricketer visits his former school in New Malden
- What’s My Vibe? Dame Harriet Walter tells us what entertains her