Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Vehicle hits wall in Hersham
- UPDATE: Chessington house fire brought under control
- Weapons and drugs seized in West Molesey pub raid
- More than two-thirds of Kingston's Year 6 pupils get their first choice secondary school
- Closed HSBC branch in Hook Parade could become dentist surgery