Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Former Manchester United striker Dwight Yorke visits Kingston to promote Tobago
- Disruption to train services across South West Trains network after faulty track
- Councillors to be briefed on Ebola risk
- Councillors propose naming new Surbiton street after Twickenham ski star Chemmy Alcott
- Average Cobham house costs more than £1m