Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Kingstonian board lashes out at critics for 'personal animosity' and calls for 'trust and confidence' in search for new ground
- Morden mosque fire: Teenager appears in court charged with arson
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- Councillor slams government for lack of care funding as remaining Alzheimer Society centres in Surrey announce closure
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London