Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Philip Hammond faces up to residents' concerns
- Police investigating claims traffic wardens tried to run down man in Weybridge
- Financial help to make a difference to people's lives
- Man arrested over burglaries where 'gentleman burglar kissed victims goodbye'
- A3 at Tolworth partially closed after crash