Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- More than 700 applications received for new Kingston secondary school
- Taste of Korea comes to Tesco
- Festival of Light to dazzle Walton with Christmas cheer this weekend
- Rydens Enterprise School gets Santa suits on for Princess Alice Hospice
- Royal Collection works grace newest gallery at Hampton Court Palace