Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Woman injured after two car crash near Walton bridge
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- PHOTOS: Grace and poise at Surbiton Ski Sunday
- Off duty RNLI guard saves girl and man from River Thames
- Baroness Campbell 'disappointed' by media coverage of spinal muscular atrophy in Tania Clarence case