Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Heathside School dancer to play the king in the London Children's Ballet's Snow White
- Businesswoman jailed for fraud faces more prison time unless she repays £200,000
- New Malden level crossing to close for next four nights
- VIDEO: New Malden's iPad-using, piano playing great-grandmother celebrates 100th birthday
- Developer offers one affordable home in Surbiton petrol station redevelopment