Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- Kingston Hospital bosses promise to review parking fines
- Ambulance drivers to walk out this week over pay dispute
- Discount retailer B&M sets up shop in Tolworth
- 'Extremely prolific' burglar jailed after eagle-eyed PC ended his south London and Surrey burglary spree
- No plans to open permanent alcohol recovery centre despite success of Kingston pilot