Fear not, pizza fans of Surbiton.
Village Pizza in Claremont Road is closed only temporarily for refurbishment due to water damage – and will re-open, according to a recorded message.
As reported last week, the shop will not face extra competition in the form of upscale chain Basilico, after councillors rejected plans for a new shop in St Mark’s Hill.
- UPDATED: Police find body of 15-year-old boy in the Thames at Walton after 'swimming trip' turns to tragedy
- VIDEO: Road rage driver cautioned after screaming 'you're a f***ing idiot' at Kingston cyclist he cut up
- Updated: Two boys missing from Kingston since Sunday found safe and well
- Safety concerns cause train delays from Surbiton as inspectors examine track
- Theatre review: Branagh's a showstopper in The Entertainer in the West End