A man is due to appear in court today accused of attempting to murder a fellow drinker at an Elvis night.
John Clifford Thorp, 48, from Essex, is accused of slashing the throat of Gino Taffurelli at the Chessington Oak pub on Friday, September 13.
Mr Taffurelli suffered severe injuries and was rushed to hospital for stitches to his throat.
The alleged attack happened moments before an Elvis tribute night at the Moor Lane pub.
Mr Thorp is due to enter a plea to the attempted murder charge when he appears at Kingston Crown Court in custody this morning.
- Parents of murdered hotelier put up £60,000 reward to catch his killers
- Police hunting three men over Chessington skateboard park stabbing
- Could 125mph double-decker trains be on their way to Epsom, Surbiton, Kingston and Hampton Court?
- Subterranean Homesick Hues: Bob Dylan artwork goes on display in Kingston
- Rydens application takes its first steps toward "much-needed" revamp