A new book week hopes to get the whole of New Malden reading together and talking about ghostly ghouls, fairytale romances and murder scene investigations from their reads.
New Malden Reads Together will take place for a week in February and aims to get mums, dads, children and residents reading.
Schoolchildren at Christ Church Primary School will be enjoying the week before half term with extreme reading challenges and book swaps to get them to enjoy the world of words.
But it’s not just for the knee-high, as anyone can get involved in the community reading festival.
New Malden Reads Together, Monday, February 10 to Friday February 14
Contact Izzy Rickards at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather
- Bank Holiday engineering work to be "least disruptive" of recent years as National Rail warn passengers to check before travel
- Bank Holiday Weekend weather: enjoy the sun while it lasts as Monday is set to be a washout
- Kingston town centre losing three major chains and a supermarket
- Kingston MP defends vote against resettling 3,000 Syrian child refugees