Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
New Malden reading week to launch in February
A new book week hopes to get the whole of New Malden reading together and talking about ghostly ghouls, fairytale romances and murder scene investigations from their reads.
New Malden Reads Together will take place for a week in February and aims to get mums, dads, children and residents reading.
Schoolchildren at Christ Church Primary School will be enjoying the week before half term with extreme reading challenges and book swaps to get them to enjoy the world of words.
But it’s not just for the knee-high, as anyone can get involved in the community reading festival.
New Malden Reads Together, Monday, February 10 to Friday February 14
Contact Izzy Rickards at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thieves targeting unlocked cars in spate of similar crimes
- Boy band Union J visit Banquet Records
- Doctor who sent racist messages to face fitness-to-practice tribunal over new minor allegation
- Two cars involved in crash in East Molesey
- Half of rubbish Kingston households send to landfill could be recycled instead
Comments are closed on this article.