A new book week hopes to get the whole of New Malden reading together and talking about ghostly ghouls, fairytale romances and murder scene investigations from their reads.
New Malden Reads Together will take place for a week in February and aims to get mums, dads, children and residents reading.
Schoolchildren at Christ Church Primary School will be enjoying the week before half term with extreme reading challenges and book swaps to get them to enjoy the world of words.
But it’s not just for the knee-high, as anyone can get involved in the community reading festival.
New Malden Reads Together, Monday, February 10 to Friday February 14
Contact Izzy Rickards at email@example.com
- Is the Gruffalo the next big thing at Chessington World of Adventures after Bubbleworks' closure?
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Lib Dems to turn by-election caused by Zac Goldsmith's Heathrow protest into Brexit vote