Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
New Malden reading week to launch in February
A new book week hopes to get the whole of New Malden reading together and talking about ghostly ghouls, fairytale romances and murder scene investigations from their reads.
New Malden Reads Together will take place for a week in February and aims to get mums, dads, children and residents reading.
Schoolchildren at Christ Church Primary School will be enjoying the week before half term with extreme reading challenges and book swaps to get them to enjoy the world of words.
But it’s not just for the knee-high, as anyone can get involved in the community reading festival.
New Malden Reads Together, Monday, February 10 to Friday February 14
Contact Izzy Rickards at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'Considerable' rise in achievement at Chessington primary school
- Kingston Council scraps building plans for Surbiton schools in expansion u-turn
- Rolling with Rick Astley as Never Gonna Give You Up singer gets ready for Hampton Court Palace Festival
- Anstee Bridge brings 500 years of Kingston crime and punishment to life
- Free school group have had 'great difficulty' looking for site
Comments are closed on this article.