Police have thanked the public after a missing vulnerable teenager was found.
Thirteen-year-old Abi Allison from Kingston was last seen at home at about 7.30am on Tuesday morning.
She was found safe and well last night.
- 'I’ve cried a lot since I got back': Kingston University graduate returns from Palestine
- Applications for International Youth Arts Festival 2015 open - as director steps aside
- 'It could be the start of something': Surbiton High School student's dream role in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Latchmere House applications to go before Richmond Council next week
- Bring some festive cheer to underprivileged children with Metropolitan Police's Christmas Tree campaign