Police have thanked the public after a missing vulnerable teenager was found.
Thirteen-year-old Abi Allison from Kingston was last seen at home at about 7.30am on Tuesday morning.
She was found safe and well last night.
- Fire 'completely destroys' first floor of guesthouse in Cobham
- Monday’s weather: A cloudy morning will give way to an afternoon of sunshine across south west London and north Surrey
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Refugee Action Kingston celebrates 25 years with knees-up at church
- Ex-Informer-series newspaper editor Vince Price dies, aged 68