Police have thanked the public after a missing vulnerable teenager was found.
Thirteen-year-old Abi Allison from Kingston was last seen at home at about 7.30am on Tuesday morning.
She was found safe and well last night.
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- PHOTOS: Grace and poise at Surbiton Ski Sunday
- Off duty RNLI guard saves girl and man from River Thames
- Baroness Campbell 'disappointed' by media coverage of spinal muscular atrophy in Tania Clarence case
- Child poverty low in Elmbridge, but for some remains a day-to-day issue