Police have thanked the public after a missing vulnerable teenager was found.
Thirteen-year-old Abi Allison from Kingston was last seen at home at about 7.30am on Tuesday morning.
She was found safe and well last night.
- Kingstonian board lashes out at critics for 'personal animosity' and calls for 'trust and confidence' in search for new ground
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- WATCH: Tottenham Hotspur star appeals to New Malden residents to come forward as cell donor for severely ill toddler
- Morden mosque fire: Teenager appears in court charged with arson
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes