Police have thanked the public after a missing vulnerable teenager was found.
Thirteen-year-old Abi Allison from Kingston was last seen at home at about 7.30am on Tuesday morning.
She was found safe and well last night.
- Liam Albert crash death: IPCC 'finishing investigation' into allegations of criminality by police
- Two years jail time for car dealer who scammed sellers out of £208,000
- Fines for litterbugs as dog poo and cigarette butts 'costs £2m a year to clean up'
- Consultation on Kingston schools' expansion plans
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires