Chessington World of Adventures is looking for a new recruit to help manage one of its restaurants.
The advert for the £25,000-per-year post comes less than a month after a fire, thought to have been caused by a heater, gutted the Creaky Café.
Animals were evacuated from the park’s zoo during the blaze, smoke from which could be seen from Surbiton fire station.
The assistant manager job comes with perks including a pass to all attractions run by Merlin worldwide.
The advert lists the park’s ‘number one priority’ as “health and safety and food safety”.
- Four schools in Elmbridge and Epsom to be expanded to meet rising demand for places
- Millions slashed from youth budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across south west London
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Surrey County Council leader confirms move to seek largest council tax hike in the country of 15 per cent
- Korean delegation of students visits Kingston's Guildhall