Chessington World of Adventures is looking for a new recruit to help manage one of its restaurants.
The advert for the £25,000-per-year post comes less than a month after a fire, thought to have been caused by a heater, gutted the Creaky Café.
Animals were evacuated from the park’s zoo during the blaze, smoke from which could be seen from Surbiton fire station.
The assistant manager job comes with perks including a pass to all attractions run by Merlin worldwide.
The advert lists the park’s ‘number one priority’ as “health and safety and food safety”.
- Labour official suspended after Manchester attack comments
- Neighbours are fuming that police 'ignored' their 999 call when robbers 'threatened them with a power tool' at 2am
- County council restricts spending on street lighting, grit bins and highway schemes under controversial new rule change
- Weather warning blow to bank holiday weekend plans
- Surrey’s streetlights could be turned back but district and borough councils would have to pay for it