Chessington World of Adventures wants new restaurant manager after Creaky Cafe fire (From Surrey Comet)
Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Chessington World of Adventures wants new restaurant manager weeks after Creaky Cafe fire
Chessington World of Adventures is looking for a new recruit to help manage one of its restaurants.
The advert for the £25,000-per-year post comes less than a month after a fire, thought to have been caused by a heater, gutted the Creaky Café.
Animals were evacuated from the park’s zoo during the blaze, smoke from which could be seen from Surbiton fire station.
The assistant manager job comes with perks including a pass to all attractions run by Merlin worldwide.
The advert lists the park’s ‘number one priority’ as “health and safety and food safety”.
- Neighbours' anger over 'drastic' hedge trimming
- Woman hospitalised after crash in Cromwell Road, Kingston
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Former Surrey Comet reporter and Kingston church elder dies
- Sound artist brings a first to Richmond's open spaces
Comments are closed on this article.