Chessington World of Adventures wants new restaurant manager after Creaky Cafe fire (From Surrey Comet)
Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Chessington World of Adventures wants new restaurant manager weeks after Creaky Cafe fire
Chessington World of Adventures is looking for a new recruit to help manage one of its restaurants.
The advert for the £25,000-per-year post comes less than a month after a fire, thought to have been caused by a heater, gutted the Creaky Café.
Animals were evacuated from the park’s zoo during the blaze, smoke from which could be seen from Surbiton fire station.
The assistant manager job comes with perks including a pass to all attractions run by Merlin worldwide.
The advert lists the park’s ‘number one priority’ as “health and safety and food safety”.
- Motorcyclist fined after dangerous overtake ends in crash
- Youths 'with sticks' battle in Kingston town centre
- Sewer pipe collapses near Kingston Hospital
- Rugby star's mum sentenced after years dodging fraud convictions
- Coulson denies Milly Dowler hack knowledge
Comments are closed on this article.