Chessington World of Adventures is looking for a new recruit to help manage one of its restaurants.
The advert for the £25,000-per-year post comes less than a month after a fire, thought to have been caused by a heater, gutted the Creaky Café.
Animals were evacuated from the park’s zoo during the blaze, smoke from which could be seen from Surbiton fire station.
The assistant manager job comes with perks including a pass to all attractions run by Merlin worldwide.
The advert lists the park’s ‘number one priority’ as “health and safety and food safety”.
- Paedophile ex-council leader narrowly avoids jail after breaking sexual offences order
- BIGGER THAN BREXIT: 11 other huge calls to reconsider if there's an EU referendum do-over
- MP James Berry 'undecided' about who to back for Conservative leadership after shock Boris Johnson announcement
- Woman taken to hospital after car and coach crash in Chessington
- ‘I just kept cracking up’: Thor star Chris Hemsworth tells us about filming Ghostbusters