Chessington World of Adventures wants new restaurant manager after Creaky Cafe fire (From Surrey Comet)
Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Chessington World of Adventures wants new restaurant manager weeks after Creaky Cafe fire
Chessington World of Adventures is looking for a new recruit to help manage one of its restaurants.
The advert for the £25,000-per-year post comes less than a month after a fire, thought to have been caused by a heater, gutted the Creaky Café.
Animals were evacuated from the park’s zoo during the blaze, smoke from which could be seen from Surbiton fire station.
The assistant manager job comes with perks including a pass to all attractions run by Merlin worldwide.
The advert lists the park’s ‘number one priority’ as “health and safety and food safety”.
- Sneak peek: Reel Big Fish in rehearsal for tonight's Banquet Records gig at the Rose Theatre
- Tolworth Tower: What would you like to see happen to iconic building?
- CLEARED: Accident at West Barnes Lane level crossing closes Burlington Road
- Fraudster gang jailed after 'inside man' at Royal Marsden cancer hospital helped them run £642k scam
- Art project aims to answer the question: What does Surbiton mean to you?
Comments are closed on this article.