Chessington World of Adventures is looking for a new recruit to help manage one of its restaurants.
The advert for the £25,000-per-year post comes less than a month after a fire, thought to have been caused by a heater, gutted the Creaky Café.
Animals were evacuated from the park’s zoo during the blaze, smoke from which could be seen from Surbiton fire station.
The assistant manager job comes with perks including a pass to all attractions run by Merlin worldwide.
The advert lists the park’s ‘number one priority’ as “health and safety and food safety”.
- Yadapa disability art group vows to go on after £40k funding cut
- Couple gives up London rat-race to tour Europe in a VW camper - with their French bulldogs in tow
- Kingston Council moves to reassure Cambridge Road estate residents over regeneration
- Norbiton nursing home ordered to improve
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part