Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Tolworth Girls' and Southborough High School plan refurbishment and expansion
Southborough High School in Hook Road will build new classrooms and play areas for boys and girls aged three and up.
It plans two forms of entry from September 2015.
Residents can give their views on the plans through the school’s website until Friday, February 28.
Tolworth Girls’ School (TGS) also recently wrote to parents and residents about its plans to sell unused land near its site to allow for construction of 144 new homes.
The construction would help pay for refurbishment of the main building, replacement of others which “have long outlived their purpose”, and new sports facilities, it said.
New classrooms would also be built to accommodate future expansion.
TGS will hold open sessions on Friday, January 17 from 4-8pm, and Saturday 18 from 10am-2pm, for residents and parents to view the plans.
What do you think? Leave a comment below or email email@example.com.
- Missing 13-year-old from Kingston found safe
- Kingston Council asks for help finding owner of sick dog
- Worcester Park councillor convicted for racially aggravated assault in train station pub
- More flats for 500 students planned in Kingston and New Malden
- A charmed life: Sergeant-major, one of five brothers, cut down by German sniper after two years
Comments are closed on this article.