Southborough High School in Hook Road will build new classrooms and play areas for boys and girls aged three and up.
It plans two forms of entry from September 2015.
Residents can give their views on the plans through the school’s website until Friday, February 28.
Tolworth Girls’ School (TGS) also recently wrote to parents and residents about its plans to sell unused land near its site to allow for construction of 144 new homes.
The construction would help pay for refurbishment of the main building, replacement of others which “have long outlived their purpose”, and new sports facilities, it said.
New classrooms would also be built to accommodate future expansion.
TGS will hold open sessions on Friday, January 17 from 4-8pm, and Saturday 18 from 10am-2pm, for residents and parents to view the plans.
What do you think? Leave a comment below or email email@example.com.
- Molesey care home faces £100,000 fine as judge decides if carer's poor English left pensioner to choke to death
- Rehab and anxiety treatment services could remain split after "botched" council consultation
- Award nomination for mother of teen murdered outside Streatham ice rink
- Premier League footballer handcuffed after being wrongly accused of stealing cheese from Weybridge supermarket
- New Kingston free school to open in office block