Southborough High School in Hook Road will build new classrooms and play areas for boys and girls aged three and up.
It plans two forms of entry from September 2015.
Residents can give their views on the plans through the school’s website until Friday, February 28.
Tolworth Girls’ School (TGS) also recently wrote to parents and residents about its plans to sell unused land near its site to allow for construction of 144 new homes.
The construction would help pay for refurbishment of the main building, replacement of others which “have long outlived their purpose”, and new sports facilities, it said.
New classrooms would also be built to accommodate future expansion.
TGS will hold open sessions on Friday, January 17 from 4-8pm, and Saturday 18 from 10am-2pm, for residents and parents to view the plans.
What do you think? Leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Police explore French connection of Russian who died in St George's Hill
- Walton duo selected for Great Britain championships squad
- Delays and cancellations on the trains possible until 8pm due to signalling problems
- Victim speaks out against grandfather who sexually assaulted her and "told everybody I made it up"
- 'I sent them packing': How Kingston man saved 11 adorable ducklings from predatory crows