Southborough High School in Hook Road will build new classrooms and play areas for boys and girls aged three and up.
It plans two forms of entry from September 2015.
Residents can give their views on the plans through the school’s website until Friday, February 28.
Tolworth Girls’ School (TGS) also recently wrote to parents and residents about its plans to sell unused land near its site to allow for construction of 144 new homes.
The construction would help pay for refurbishment of the main building, replacement of others which “have long outlived their purpose”, and new sports facilities, it said.
New classrooms would also be built to accommodate future expansion.
TGS will hold open sessions on Friday, January 17 from 4-8pm, and Saturday 18 from 10am-2pm, for residents and parents to view the plans.
What do you think? Leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PICTURES: See inside rotting Surbiton nurses' home plus the vision for redevelopment
- Council sparks massive child abduction scare after reporting own council workers to police
- Missing 15-year-old girl from Thames Ditton has been found safe and well after going missing on Tuesday
- Two people cut from car after A3 crash
- Explosion as bomb disposal experts called to Walton farm