Southborough High School in Hook Road will build new classrooms and play areas for boys and girls aged three and up.
It plans two forms of entry from September 2015.
Residents can give their views on the plans through the school’s website until Friday, February 28.
Tolworth Girls’ School (TGS) also recently wrote to parents and residents about its plans to sell unused land near its site to allow for construction of 144 new homes.
The construction would help pay for refurbishment of the main building, replacement of others which “have long outlived their purpose”, and new sports facilities, it said.
New classrooms would also be built to accommodate future expansion.
TGS will hold open sessions on Friday, January 17 from 4-8pm, and Saturday 18 from 10am-2pm, for residents and parents to view the plans.
What do you think? Leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VIDEO: Morden’s UFC star Brad Pickett on the pressures of fatherhood and being an entertainer
- Man locked up for 'cowardly' knife attack pleads with judge not to jail him over fears of being radicalised behind bars
- Hundreds protest 'government inaction' over 'shambolic' Southern Rail service
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London