Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Essence 30-man brawl: Bystander denies threatening police officer
A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Being a working parent comes with its own obstacles - and critics'
- Send us your pictures of sunny London and Surrey as warm weather finally arrives
- Vintage Kingston: Man who arrested Nazi cabinet members dies
- Unsung hero: Surbiton walking group leader who organises days out for seniors
- Man who drove across level crossing let off with absolute discharge