A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- Newlywed killed by jet ski crash two days into honeymoon
- Kingston pensioner's decomposing body found after neighbours report bad smell
- Victory for Surbiton residents as Kingston Council admits consultation into rehabilitation services move was 'flawed'
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Paedophile ex-council leader Derek Osbourne 'did not contact Rose Theatre about volunteering there'