Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Essence 30-man brawl: Bystander denies threatening police officer
A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- Children's cancer charity still waiting for £27k from high-tech iPad charity auction company
- Neighbours' anger over 'drastic' hedge trimming
- Woman hospitalised after crash in Cromwell Road, Kingston
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Former Surrey Comet reporter and Kingston church elder dies