A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Doctors not at fault for Chessington pensioner's death at Kingston Hospital
- Kingston Council's new online parking shop 'a mess'
- Record-breaking toy unveiled at Brooklands circuit
- Grand day out for children with disability thanks to Carer Support, Elmbridge