A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- Audi driver who died after Kempton Park police chase named
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- Walton man found guilty of secretly filming girl in McDonald's toilets and 'extremely disturbing' sex attack
- Police car reportedly towed away after car chase through Kingston
- New Malden estate agent who used clients' money to cover debts ordered to pay £25,000 to victims