A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London
- Police to increase street patrols as burglary figures rise across Kingston
- Southern rail to 'restore full train service' from Tuesday as it slams 'futile' action by RMT
- Drug dealer jailed after police discover £5,000-worth of cocaine in car in New Malden
- Do you watch pirate TV online? You could be about to get a scary letter from your broadband provider