A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- Thames Ditton rowing club recreates 100-year-old race to raise money for war veterans
- PICTURES: Kingston Market Place transformed for one-off Brazilian festival
- UPDATE: Two arrests after man killed in shooting at pool party in Headley
- Teenager was 'kidnapped, tortured with lighter and told he'd been injected with heroin'
- Cycling great and Tour de France winner Chris Froome to ride through Kingston