A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- Kingston town centre losing two major chains and supermarkets
- "Avoid the jam": £5bn proposal to make Waterloo a through station linking north Surrey to east London
- Kingston MP defends vote against resettling 3,000 Syrian child refugees
- Tolworth pupil lays wreath for great-grandfather who gave up playing for Manchester United to fight in World War I
- Epsom schoolchildren hear war stories at coffee morning