A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- UPDATE: Zac Goldsmith quits as MP - but will stand again in protest over Heathrow expansion
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- VIDEO AND PHOTOS: 'Thanks for caring Kingston' - injured police dog feels the love after attack
- JAILED: Security manager at Bentalls department store in Kingston who sold stolen goods from work on eBay
- Police link three 'targeted' violent attacks on boys