A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- VIDEO: Road rage driver cautioned after screaming 'you're a f***ing idiot' at Kingston cyclist he cut up
- Cigarettes and alcohol worth up to £2,500 stolen in Walton BP garage raid
- What to expect at Kingston Carnival 2016
- Man arrested over child abduction report that sparked police manhunt
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures set to continue as summer comes to an end