A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- NHS strikes suspended after pay proposal from government
- Flasher indecently exposes himself to schoolgirl in Worcester Park
- Firefighters called to blaze near Chessington and Hook Utd football ground in Chalky Lane
- Merchant bank leaving Tolworth Tower to become Merton's biggest private employer
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Hampton Wick