Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Essence 30-man brawl: Bystander denies threatening police officer
A Feltham woman is set to stand trial accused of using threatening language towards a police officer on the night of a brawl outside Essence nightclub.
Kelly Woodfield, 33, of Derwent Close, denied the charge at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today.
She will appear at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, January 27.
Woodfield is not alleged to have been involved in the fight.
- Doctor who sent racist messages to face fitness-to-practice tribunal over new minor allegation
- Two cars involved in crash in East Molesey
- Half of rubbish Kingston households send to landfill could be recycled instead
- Discover Kingston's secret history
- Manager who stole from two nurseries jailed for 27 months