A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Sir Sydney Camm's home closer to the bulldozers
- Entrepreneur gets business back in the black, and lands on awards shortlist
- Elmbridge's best talent needed for big stage opportunity
- Capped Poosaders: The anonymous Kingston kids fighting back against dog poo menaces
- Revenge murderer Viktoras Bruzas sentenced to minimum of 33 years behind bars