A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Man injured in 3am fight in Kingston town centre
- Family calls for police spying inquiry at Ricky Reel vigil
- Seriously silly: How events like Surbiton Ski Sunday can teach new life skills
- Get your skates on as Hampton Court Palace ice rink returns
- Award for Rose Theatre touring co-production