A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Police link three 'targeted' violent attacks on boys
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Body found in search for man missing from Epsom
- UPDATED: Dead body on tracks causes train delays
- South Londoners making most of new hopper bus fare - especially these two routes