A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Mayor and MP pay tribute to Kingston councillors Chrissie Hitchcock and Frank Thompson
- Former Kingston councillor Frank Thompson dies
- Jail for jealous grandfather who punched and sexually assaulted woman saying "you love it you slut"
- Sean Heiss murder trial: CCTV images show killer's journey from mother's flat to Paris
- 'A real Kingstonian': Grove councillor and former mayor Chrissie Hitchcock dies