A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Practice Teddington RNLI rescue mission planned for Kingston Bridge tonight
- Kingston police help six-year-old cancer patient tick off 'bucket list'
- Lane closed in Kingston one-way system following gas leak
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Doctors not at fault for Chessington pensioner's death at Kingston Hospital