A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- London Ambulance Service called out after crash in Malden Road
- Vintage Kingston: Borough rocked by hurricane-force winds
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Why do we only try new things when we're little?'
- Judo club joins forces with Shooting Star Chase
- Cancer programme at Ashford Hospital to offer any help required