A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Kingston Law School celebrates 50th birthday
- Four plead guilty to Mercedes-Benz World ram raid, one applies for case to be dismissed
- Man who fell asleep at the wheel faces jail after killing woman on morning run
- Cratus or Council: Kingston Council leader rubbishes blocked Lib Dem ultimatum
- Architect cleared of raping woman he met on dating app