A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- GCSE results day in Kingston, Richmond and Elmbridge - News, pictures and reactions from the schools
- Police officer taken to hospital after 'chaotic' drunken street brawl breaks out in Kingston town centre
- IN PICTURES: Kingston and Elmbridge pupils collect their GCSE grades on results day
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- RESULTS DAY: Don't want to do A-levels? There are plenty of other options for life after GCSEs