A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Man arrested after 'racist attack' at Kingston station
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- Converted lifeboat fire prompts firefighters to remind houseboat owners to fit smoke alarms
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- Thames Ditton rowing club recreates 100-year-old race to raise money for war veterans