A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- More than 700 applications received for new Kingston secondary school
- Taste of Korea comes to Tesco
- Festival of Light to dazzle Walton with Christmas cheer this weekend
- Rydens Enterprise School gets Santa suits on for Princess Alice Hospice
- Royal Collection works grace newest gallery at Hampton Court Palace