A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Conservative councillor defects to Liberal Democrats because of 'government's hard Brexit'
- Wildlife trust launches campaign to save prickly British icon disappearing faster than tigers
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- Kingston police officer charged following assault allegations
- Kingston Hospital A&E will be transformed by huge investment