A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Rush hour tailbacks after water main bursts outside Bentall Centre in Kingston town centre
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit "red alert" once again
- Parents join Kingston and Richmond headteachers in campaign against Government 'stealth cuts' at schools
- The MOT system could be set for a shake-up - see if you'll be affected
- Say it isn't so! Roast potatoes, toast and chips could be harmful, experts warn