A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- North Korean woman stabbed husband to death in New Malden home after he got his lover pregnant, court hears
- South West Trains commuters warned of 'major impacts' to services as Waterloo station is ugraded
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport
- Daughter and granddaughter of Coronation Street star jailed for stealing bicycles across Elmbridge