A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Person dies after falling from multi-storey car park in Kingston
- Lost in Earlsfield: South West Trains bombarded with complaints over weekend bus replacement service
- Woman injured after two car crash near Walton bridge
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- PHOTOS: Grace and poise at Surbiton Ski Sunday