A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Two men charged with raping 19-year-old woman in Kingston riverside park
- London United bus driver strike cancelled
- Third block of student flats planned for Penrhyn Road
- Police investigating attempted child snatch arrest second man
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?