A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Bargain hunters swarm as New Malden Aldi opens
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash
- Oxshott crash leaves debris on the road
- Finding Nemo: Police called to stolen CARP find it hiding behind pond weed #mpskingstonlive
- Who’s been stealing this week? 16 people convicted by the courts this week for thefts