A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Four-way temporary traffic lights installed after burst Surbiton water pipe
- Former Manchester United striker Dwight Yorke visits Kingston to promote Tobago
- Update: Disruption to train services across South West Trains network after faulty track
- Councillors to be briefed on Ebola risk
- Councillors propose naming new Surbiton street after Twickenham ski star Chemmy Alcott