A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- WATCH: Courteeners frontman Liam Fray storms off stage after being hit in head with bottle at Kingston's Hippodrome
- UPDATE: Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by a car in north Kingston
- Fears for 'safety and wellbeing' of missing teenage girl with links to south west London
- TV doctor Christian Jessen lectures pupils on sex education at Kingston Grammar School
- Churchgoers dress as hippies, Victorians and suffragettes as New Malden church celebrates 150th anniversary