A flood warning for Kingston has been issued by the Environment Agency this morning.
Areas set to be affected include the Thames between Raven’s Ait and Teddington Weir, the Hogsmill River, Kingston Bridge and Steven's Eyot following heavy downpours.
As floods continued yesterday the Surrey Comet reported swans struggled to swim at Raven’s Ait.
Today the Thames is forecasted to rise up to 4.77m according to the Environment Agency.
- Flooding presentation reveals record Mole intake
- Mum about town with Angellica Bell: Bursting with excitement for Christmas
- Vintage Kingston: Delays to opening of drug treatment centre
- Stitch up: 'Granny Mo' surprises Kingston Hospital baby charity with stack of knitted gifts
- 'I’ve cried a lot since I got back': Kingston University graduate returns from Palestine