The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Former Surbiton petrol station to be demolished next month
- VIDEO: Kingston power station chimneys blown up
- Charges coming for those needing a pee in the parks
- WWII nurse pays tribute to Edith Cavell
- Pupils send messages 100 years into the future