The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Woman in her 70s suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- Families struggling to make ends meet, despite low child poverty figures
- Fly-tipping forces road closure in West Molesey
- Poignant war cemetery visit for Cobham school children
- 'A tragic accident': Husband's fish smoker started house fire that killed 90-year-old Chessington pensioner