The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Newlywed killed by jet ski crash two days into honeymoon
- Kingston pensioner's decomposing body found after neighbours report bad smell
- Victory for Surbiton residents as Kingston Council admits consultation into rehabilitation services move was 'flawed'
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Paedophile ex-council leader Derek Osbourne 'did not contact Rose Theatre about volunteering there'