The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Award nomination for mother of teen murdered outside Streatham ice rink
- Premier League footballer handcuffed after being wrongly accused of stealing cheese from Weybridge supermarket
- New Kingston free school to open in office block
- Foodies out in force for the Elmbridge Food Festival
- Number of emergency packages handed out by Kingston Foodbank set to rise again