The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- UPDATE: 'Significant and substantial' sentence for paedophile doctor who spied on more than 1000 hospital patients and staff as they used the toilet
- Boy, 15, accused of murder, describes fight in which Jamil Palmer was fatally stabbed
- Two people killed in Kingston car park falls named
- Biker escapes without injury after rush hour crash on Kingston Bridge
- M25 car crash causes delays and lane closures