The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Kingstonian board lashes out at critics for 'personal animosity' and calls for 'trust and confidence' in search for new ground
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- WATCH: Tottenham Hotspur star appeals to New Malden residents to come forward as cell donor for severely ill toddler
- Morden mosque fire: Teenager appears in court charged with arson
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes