The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Live: Sadiq Khan is new London Mayor after fight for top City Hall job
- Sadiq Khan beats Zac Goldsmith to become the new Mayor of London
- Conservative candidate David Munro wins Surrey Police and Crime Commissioner election
- South West stays blue by sticking with Tory Tony Arbour on London Assembly
- East Molesey drug dealer who threatened to burn down Cricketers pub and assaulted two men in separate attacks jailed