The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Zane Gbangbola inquest: Amber alarm sounded on firefighters' gas readers for hydrogen cyanide as they inspected Weybridge pupil's home
- Motorcyclist rushed to hospital after hit-and-run crash that closed A3 near Esher for four hours
- Man arrested on suspicion of drink-driving after car careers off New Malden flyover and catches fire
- Fire 'completely destroys' first floor of guesthouse in Cobham
- Monday’s weather: A cloudy morning will give way to an afternoon of sunshine across south west London and north Surrey