The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Rowing club remembers 'a bit of an icon' Eve Gould on its 90th anniversary
- Vintage Kingston: Batty about bats affected by town's bright lights
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: Manic workload was totally worth it
- Nature notes: Brilliant butterflies
- Yadapa disability art group vows to go on after £40k funding cut