The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Father of missing university student Viktor Ivanelo pays tribute to 'emotional and empathetic' son after body discovered under Surbiton railway arch
- City Hall gives final go-ahead to £400m plans to demolish and rebuild Eden Walk shopping metropolis
- Single machine blamed for 96% of gambling addicts' major losses
- Tube workers vote on strike action in dispute over sacked colleague
- WEATHER: Temperatures set to soar as March checks out