Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
No reports of dropped needles at Surbiton Health Centre ahead of location review
The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Kingston mayor sends out message of support to South Koreans after ferry disaster
- Five charged with violent disorder following town centre brawl
- Woman hospitalised after crash between car and motorbike
- Inquest finally listed for grandmother who died in retirement care home fire
- Kingston railway bridge saved from being hit by drifting 25ft barge
Comments are closed on this article.