The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Two years for Hook man after one-punch death
- Man appears in court charged with 'gentlemanly' burglaries
- Complaints over 'teething problems' with new Kingston Hospital parking regime
- Mum to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in memory of son
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'Thank you to all my readers over the past three years'