The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Ralph Brazier inquest: 'Shoddy' county council repair work on pothole contributed to death of 'experienced' cyclist
- Butcher shop owner's horror after customer loses hand in gruesome meat grinder accident
- Former police officer forced to wrestle and handcuff 'drunken' passenger on London-bound flight from Bahrain
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?
- Kingston residents to grill councillors in latest neighbourhood conversations