The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- End of the road: Kingston Register Office to be sold off
- UPDATE: Woman dies and six others injured, including four-year-old boy, in bus and car crash in Penrhyn Road, Kingston
- 20-year-old arrested after stabbing near New Malden McDonald's
- Seventeen arrests after "illegal immigrants" flee lorry at Cobham services
- Elmbridge Council "unable to improve" children's centres in Oxshott and Claygate