The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Cereal and crisp sandwich cafe aimed at students opens in Kingston
- Memorial stone for Surbiton VC hero Douglas Belcher
- Breakfast event at Brooklands College to show benefits of apprenticeships
- Modern romance: Romeo and Juliet to hit the Rose Theatre this weekend
- PICTURES: See inside rotting Surbiton nurses' home plus the vision for redevelopment