The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- VIDEO: Morden’s UFC star Brad Pickett on the pressures of fatherhood and being an entertainer
- Man locked up for 'cowardly' knife attack pleads with judge not to jail him over fears of being radicalised behind bars
- Hundreds protest 'government inaction' over 'shambolic' Southern Rail service
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London