The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- UPDATE: Child injured after falling from third floor balcony
- Repairs under way after gas detected in East Molesey
- Cyanide drums put under police guard after shocking find in Elmbridge garage
- Attack leaves clubber's jaw broken in three places
- Be mindful of crime this Halloween and bonfire season