The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Twin Atlantic head to Kingston for 'ultra-special' mystery gig
- Walton Heritage Day returns, with lots of fun on offer
- Hampton Court Food Festival attracts thousands of foodies
- Save Kingston Carnival campaign gathers momentum as supporters announce former Specials frontman will play alternative gig
- Cyclist "racked with guilt" raises safety concerns about Richmond Hill descent where man died