The mapping was ordered in the wake of an acrimonious meeting last year concerning the drug rehabilitation services provided at the centre.
An update for councillors said parents and teachers next-door Lime Tree Primary School reported no problems to police during a visit in November.
Police have reduced their patrols in the area, saying “a regular presence will have the effect of increasing concerns”.
Health centre staff will meet residents associated with the school this month, and again in March.
The issue will be discussed at a health overview and scrutiny panel meeting on Tuesday, January 14, at the Guildhall.
- Labour official suspended after Manchester attack comments
- Neighbours are fuming that police 'ignored' their 999 call when 'robbers threatened them with a power tool' at 2am
- County council restricts spending on street lighting, grit bins and highway schemes under controversial new rule change
- Weather warning blow to bank holiday weekend plans
- Surrey’s streetlights could be turned back on but district and borough councils would have to pay for it