Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Kingstonian board lashes out at critics for 'personal animosity' and calls for 'trust and confidence' in search for new ground
- Morden mosque fire: Teenager appears in court charged with arson
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- Councillor slams government for lack of care funding as remaining Alzheimer Society centres in Surrey announce closure
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London