Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- "Savvy commercial head and social heart": Kingston Council's new chief executive
- Chessington World of Adventures planning large revamp over next 10 years
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Vintage Kingston: Consultants at Kingston Hospital given £2.5m pay rise