Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cobham's Three Meadows site still open for development after Guildford Council vote
- Two companies likely to provide waste collection in four boroughs
- RESULT! You can now stop cold calls to your mobile with a simple text message
- Car and motorbike crash has partially blocked road in Esher
- Viper Rooms brawlers found guilty of affray