Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Cannabis farm discovered in Kingston home prompts funny online appeal
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- TRAVEL: Roadworks to close major A3 junction from next week
- Runners raise more than £17,000 for New Malden mum fighting rare form of cancer
- Steampunk returns to New Malden this weekend with umbrella fencing and snail racing