Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Super singing students help raise thousands for Barnardo's
- Three escape serious injury in head-on car crash
- "Did you save my life?" - Biker injured in crash searches for man and doctor who saved him
- Convicted burglar wanted by Surrey Police
- Al-Hilli murders: Motorcyclist suspect '95 percent ruled out of inquiry'