Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More than 700 applications received for new Kingston secondary school
- Taste of Korea comes to Tesco
- Festival of Light to dazzle Walton with Christmas cheer this weekend
- Rydens Enterprise School gets Santa suits on for Princess Alice Hospice
- Royal Collection works grace newest gallery at Hampton Court Palace