Police were called to a Surbiton boatyard after a woman threatened to jump into the river this morning.
Teddington Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were turned away after police took over at Harts Boatyard in Portsmouth Road at about 1.30am.
Adam Bollard from Teddington RNLI tweeted: “Jumper in Kingston area, casualty in police care, stood down on route.”
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Delays on South West trains to Kingston after passenger taken ill in Teddington
- Alpha Road mosaic unveiled in memory of late councillor Frances Moseley
- Clare Balding: "I know Kingston - but I still get lost"
- Music students get their own recording studio at Esher College
- Vera Fletcher Hall welcomes Da Silva Marionette Circus today