These poor swans struggled against the racing Thames current yesterday after heavy rains swelled the river.
The moat at Hampton Court palace also flooded for only the second time in a decade.
The video was taken by IT worker Kris Smith.
And Raven’s Ait in Surbiton was also deluged, with the Thames lapping at the edge of the island.
Former owner Ozzie Stewart said: “It won’t get into the island. The boatyard [Hart’s Boatyard in Portsmouth Road] like everything else on the river at the moment is pretty badly flooded.”
Photographer Anthony Falla also took these pictures of other parts of the riverside, including the Hogsmill, threatened or already engulfed by water.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- 'Inadequate' South East Coast Ambulance Service placed into special measures
- Husband 'murdered wife by hitting her in the head with an axe' after divorce row, court hears
- New Surbiton free school provider sets sights on King Charles Centre
- Chessington World of Adventures unlikely to suffer from £5m Alton Towers fine following Smiler crash
- 'It's just so tragic for me': Devastated pet lover calls on council to install cameras in Norbiton street after her cat is killed by speeding driver