These poor swans struggled against the racing Thames current yesterday after heavy rains swelled the river.
The moat at Hampton Court palace also flooded for only the second time in a decade.
The video was taken by IT worker Kris Smith.
And Raven’s Ait in Surbiton was also deluged, with the Thames lapping at the edge of the island.
Former owner Ozzie Stewart said: “It won’t get into the island. The boatyard [Hart’s Boatyard in Portsmouth Road] like everything else on the river at the moment is pretty badly flooded.”
Photographer Anthony Falla also took these pictures of other parts of the riverside, including the Hogsmill, threatened or already engulfed by water.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Pensioner died after wife accidentally reversed car into him at speed
- Newsagent faces £1,200 bill after illegal tobacco sting
- Headteacher praises St George's Junior School staff as work begins again on fire-ravaged buildings
- Heathside School dancer to play the king in the London Children's Ballet's Snow White
- Businesswoman jailed for fraud faces more prison time unless she repays £200,000