These poor swans struggled against the racing Thames current yesterday after heavy rains swelled the river.
The moat at Hampton Court palace also flooded for only the second time in a decade.
The video was taken by IT worker Kris Smith.
And Raven’s Ait in Surbiton was also deluged, with the Thames lapping at the edge of the island.
Former owner Ozzie Stewart said: “It won’t get into the island. The boatyard [Hart’s Boatyard in Portsmouth Road] like everything else on the river at the moment is pretty badly flooded.”
Photographer Anthony Falla also took these pictures of other parts of the riverside, including the Hogsmill, threatened or already engulfed by water.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BMW driver bailed following arrest over fatal Kingston bus crash
- Sir Sydney Camm's home closer to the bulldozers
- Entrepreneur gets business back in the black, and lands on awards shortlist
- Elmbridge's best talent needed for big stage opportunity
- Caped Poosaders: The anonymous Kingston kids fighting back against dog poo menaces