These poor swans struggled against the racing Thames current yesterday after heavy rains swelled the river.
The moat at Hampton Court palace also flooded for only the second time in a decade.
The video was taken by IT worker Kris Smith.
And Raven’s Ait in Surbiton was also deluged, with the Thames lapping at the edge of the island.
Former owner Ozzie Stewart said: “It won’t get into the island. The boatyard [Hart’s Boatyard in Portsmouth Road] like everything else on the river at the moment is pretty badly flooded.”
Photographer Anthony Falla also took these pictures of other parts of the riverside, including the Hogsmill, threatened or already engulfed by water.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Kingston's BalletBoyz bring Frame film and dance festival to town in June
- Man attacked in Walton after trying to stop someone setting fire to cash machine
- VIDEO: Who's most likely to get rescued when their car breaks down - men or women?
- Man suffered ‘acute alcohol withdrawal’ before he went missing from hospital and was found dead on dual carriageway
- Once hotly-tipped Clare Maguire has overcome her demons and is heading to Kingston with new album