These poor swans struggled against the racing Thames current yesterday after heavy rains swelled the river.
The moat at Hampton Court palace also flooded for only the second time in a decade.
The video was taken by IT worker Kris Smith.
And Raven’s Ait in Surbiton was also deluged, with the Thames lapping at the edge of the island.
Former owner Ozzie Stewart said: “It won’t get into the island. The boatyard [Hart’s Boatyard in Portsmouth Road] like everything else on the river at the moment is pretty badly flooded.”
Photographer Anthony Falla also took these pictures of other parts of the riverside, including the Hogsmill, threatened or already engulfed by water.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Max Clifford to appeal eight year prison sentence for indecent assaults
- Prisoners' education charity urges votes for £3,000 bank grant
- More people than ever reading the Surrey Comet website
- Bank robber wielding kitchen knife jailed after he was snapped on CCTV smoking
- Power out after electrical manhole cover blown off by explosion in West Molesey