These poor swans struggled against the racing Thames current yesterday after heavy rains swelled the river.
The moat at Hampton Court palace also flooded for only the second time in a decade.
The video was taken by IT worker Kris Smith.
And Raven’s Ait in Surbiton was also deluged, with the Thames lapping at the edge of the island.
Former owner Ozzie Stewart said: “It won’t get into the island. The boatyard [Hart’s Boatyard in Portsmouth Road] like everything else on the river at the moment is pretty badly flooded.”
Photographer Anthony Falla also took these pictures of other parts of the riverside, including the Hogsmill, threatened or already engulfed by water.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- 13-year-old girl raped by riverside between Kingston and Hampton Court
- "I was scared people would think I was making fun of autism": Stand up John Williams on hosting comedy show for disabilities
- Mouse infestation lands Alexander pub with £13k fine
- Elmbridge Council to seek removal order for travellers at Thamesmead
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: 'There is no point worrying about when your time is up'