These poor swans struggled against the racing Thames current yesterday after heavy rains swelled the river.
The moat at Hampton Court palace also flooded for only the second time in a decade.
The video was taken by IT worker Kris Smith.
And Raven’s Ait in Surbiton was also deluged, with the Thames lapping at the edge of the island.
Former owner Ozzie Stewart said: “It won’t get into the island. The boatyard [Hart’s Boatyard in Portsmouth Road] like everything else on the river at the moment is pretty badly flooded.”
Photographer Anthony Falla also took these pictures of other parts of the riverside, including the Hogsmill, threatened or already engulfed by water.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Swans covered in oil and diesel after bus fire fuel leak spills into the Hogsmill river
- WATCH: Double-decker bus engulfed in flames after catching fire in Kingston's Market Place
- Huge shock as Sarah Olney defeats Zac Goldsmith in Richmond Park and North Kingston by-election
- Husband who killed Sonita Nijhawan in "brutal and sustained attack" in Weybridge jailed for life
- Surrey teen with severe physical disability gets early Christmas wish to meet pop star