These poor swans struggled against the racing Thames current yesterday after heavy rains swelled the river.
The moat at Hampton Court palace also flooded for only the second time in a decade.
The video was taken by IT worker Kris Smith.
And Raven’s Ait in Surbiton was also deluged, with the Thames lapping at the edge of the island.
Former owner Ozzie Stewart said: “It won’t get into the island. The boatyard [Hart’s Boatyard in Portsmouth Road] like everything else on the river at the moment is pretty badly flooded.”
Photographer Anthony Falla also took these pictures of other parts of the riverside, including the Hogsmill, threatened or already engulfed by water.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WATCH: Grandson surprises nan on her birthday with 'radio' messages - and her reaction is lovely
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- Devastated fan of Bubbleworks ride at Chessington World of Adventures changes name by deed poll to Professor Burp in its memory
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London
- ‘It’s OAP’s 11’ – The Hatton Garden Job's director and producer tell us what to expect from the film