These poor swans struggled against the racing Thames current yesterday after heavy rains swelled the river.
The moat at Hampton Court palace also flooded for only the second time in a decade.
The video was taken by IT worker Kris Smith.
And Raven’s Ait in Surbiton was also deluged, with the Thames lapping at the edge of the island.
Former owner Ozzie Stewart said: “It won’t get into the island. The boatyard [Hart’s Boatyard in Portsmouth Road] like everything else on the river at the moment is pretty badly flooded.”
Photographer Anthony Falla also took these pictures of other parts of the riverside, including the Hogsmill, threatened or already engulfed by water.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Surrey on 'brink of otter recolonisation', wildlife charity believes
- Update: Woman taken to hospital after 'head-on collision' closes A24 Epsom Road
- Tributes paid to 'giant of Kingston politics' Steve Mama, who has died aged 82
- 'No Buggery': Homophobic anti-dogging posters plastered around Ockham Common
- UPDATE: Missing 14-year-old boy from Kingston found 'safe and well'