Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Did you see assault in Kingston that left McClusky's clubber with broken jaw?
A clubber suffered a broken jaw and a fractured eye socket after being punched in the the face following a night out in Kingston.
The victim, a 20-year-old man, was leaving McClusky's nightclub in Thames Street and was walking past the United Colors of Benetton store when he and his friends were approached by a group of men.
An argument broke out and the man was punched in the face and taken to hospital with his injuries.
The attacker has been described as Asian, about five foot seven inches tall and in his early 20s.
He was wearing a woolen hat, a grey or black body warmer, light-coloured long sleeved top and dark blue baggy jeans.
Police have only now released details of the assault, which happened at around 3am on Saturday, October 5.
An image of a man they would like to speak to about the attack has now been released by officers.
Anyone with information should contact DC Iain Millar at Kingston CID on 020 8721 5842 or use the 101 number. Or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- An easy cell? Up-market homes plan for former prison site
- Police appeal for information on 13-year-old boy missing since weekend
- Kingston wins share of £100m Mayor of London cycle funding for 'mini Holland' project
- 50 first dates: Doting husband visits wife in care home each day knowing she may not remember him
- Mum given record fine after children missed school for more than six months
Comments are closed on this article.