Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Missing Kingston woman is 'safe and well'
A Kingston woman who was missing for three months is said to be "safe and well" according to police.
Police appealed for help to find Kyungmi Kim, 37, who went missing on September 5.
She has since contacted her family and police believe she is safe and well.
- Firefighters called to Chessington gas cylinder blaze
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Unsung hero: Rotary member doing his bit against worldwide disease
- Mum about town with Angellica Bell: My son setting the world to rights with a snail in the sun
- First supper club women recreate Da Vinci's iconic painting in time for Easter
Comments are closed on this article.