Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Missing Kingston woman is 'safe and well'
A Kingston woman who was missing for three months is said to be "safe and well" according to police.
Police appealed for help to find Kyungmi Kim, 37, who went missing on September 5.
She has since contacted her family and police believe she is safe and well.
- VIDEO: Chessington CCTV car crash driver 'may have had view obstructed by lorry'
- Missing 13-year-old from Kingston found safe
- Kingston Council asks for help finding owner of sick dog
- Worcester Park councillor convicted for racially aggravated assault in train station pub
- More flats for 500 students planned in Kingston and New Malden
Comments are closed on this article.