Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Leaky pipe leaves 12 properties without water in Church Road, Worcester Park
A leak which left 12 Worcester Park properties without water has been fixed.
A four-inch water pipe in Church Road began leaking yesterday, and caused a drop in pressure elsewhere in the road.
One resident described the leak as “major”.
A Thames Water spokesman said it was fixed by an engineering team earlier this afternoon.
Another leak has sprung up, however, in Church Street in Kingston town centre, which the company plans to attend outside of rush hour today.
- An earlier version of this story incorrectly identified the location of the first leak as Church Road, KT1.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child murder accused Tania Clarence to appear in court
- Kingston Crown Court gets a glimpse of new measures to protect vulnerable witnesses
- Man arrested for drunkenness in Kingston
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Tania Clarence charged with murdering her three children at their home in New Malden
Comments are closed on this article.