Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Leaky pipe leaves 12 properties without water in Church Road, Worcester Park
A leak which left 12 Worcester Park properties without water has been fixed.
A four-inch water pipe in Church Road began leaking yesterday, and caused a drop in pressure elsewhere in the road.
One resident described the leak as “major”.
A Thames Water spokesman said it was fixed by an engineering team earlier this afternoon.
Another leak has sprung up, however, in Church Street in Kingston town centre, which the company plans to attend outside of rush hour today.
- An earlier version of this story incorrectly identified the location of the first leak as Church Road, KT1.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4273 or email email@example.com.
- Firefighters called to Chessington gas cylinder blaze
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Mum about town with Angellica Bell: My son setting the world to rights with a snail in the sun
- Unsung hero: Rotary member doing his bit against worldwide disease
- First supper club women recreate Da Vinci's iconic painting in time for Easter
Comments are closed on this article.