Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Developer Paragon Community Housing brings back 'back-garden' plans for Chessington flats in Bridge Road
Plans for a “back-garden” block of flats in Chessington have been re-submitted by developer Paragon Community Housing.
The plans, for a three-storey block of flats behind existing affordable housing units in Leatherhead Road, were withdrawn in September.
Paragon is also behind the controversial Bridge Road flats approved by councillors in July, and set to be built on the site of the car wash by North Parade.
Paragon’s scheme includes 10 two-bedroom flats, with 11 car parking spaces and room for 20 bikes.
The bike space has been expanded in the new scheme, from 15 slots.
Residents have until Friday, December 20, to tell Kingston Council what they think of.
See them for yourself on the council's website.
Got a story? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4273 or email email@example.com.
- 'Considerable' rise in achievement at Chessington primary school
- Kingston Council scraps building plans for Surbiton schools in expansion u-turn
- Rolling with Rick Astley as Never Gonna Give You Up singer gets ready for Hampton Court Palace Festival
- Anstee Bridge brings 500 years of Kingston crime and punishment to life
- Free school group have had 'great difficulty' looking for site
Comments are closed on this article.