Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Man taken to hospital after kitchen fire in Balmoral Road, Kingston
A man was taken to hospital last night after a kitchen fire.
Firefighters were called to Balmoral Road, Kingston, at about 8.15pm and said the man was incapacitated by smoke from a frying pan.
The blaze was under control in “seconds”, they said.
Surbiton green watch crew manager Ben Sargent-Cain said: “Working smoke alarms are imperative.
“If [neighbours] hear a smoke alarm going for a considerable time they should think about having a look and give us a call.”
London Ambulance said it took one patient to Kingston Hospital.
An ambulance crew and a hazardous area response team were sent to the man’s home, a spokeswoman said.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244.
Comments are closed on this article.