Councillors to decide where to spend pothole money in Chessington, Hook, and Tolworth (From Surrey Comet)
Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Councillors to decide where to spend pothole money in Chessington, Hook, and Tolworth
It is one of the subjects which comes up most regularly at council meetings, and provokes intense debate among even mild-mannered residents.
The money set aside for repairs – £120,000 – will come from more than £144,000 of savings the south of the borough neighbourhood made last year.
Kingston Council officers prepared a list of works for consideration next Wednesday night.
- Road resurfacing in Apple Grove
- Pavement work in Drake Road
- Roadworks in Moor Lane to repair “serious rutting and cracking”.
- Patching the road in Princes Avenue in Tolworth
- Pavement work in St George’s Garden
Reserve schemes include resurfacing in Albury Road and Haycroft Road, and pavement work in Moor Lane.
What do you think? Leave a comment below or write to email@example.com.
- Which is Surbiton town centre's best Christmas shop window?
- Bungalow flooded after washing machine mishap
- Newsagent which suffered horrific attack in 2005 burgled
- Six 'illegal' workers at New Malden restaurant facing deportation
- Kingston man missing for two days
Comments are closed on this article.