Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
John Lewis launches new beauty department in Kingston
Retailer John Lewis has unveiled a new ground floor beauty department in Kingston town centre.
Top brands like Bobbi Brown, Benefit, Georgia Armani and Aveda moved into units for a Friday launch when visitors were treated to makeovers, skin consultations and even free goodies.
The new beauty department was part of a £7m refurbishment project that still has one more phase to go.
Richard Marks, head of John Lewis Kingston, said: “We are delighted to be able to offer our customers a whole range of new beauty brands and we are sure they will love being able to shop in the fantastic new look department.”
There are now also two beauty treatment rooms for facials at the Wood Street shop.
- Obituary: Church groundskeeper and former coal man
- Pirates of Chessington train up the next generation of bucaneers
- Carols and choirs for Rose Christmas concert
- Which is Surbiton town centre's best Christmas shop window?
- Bungalow flooded after washing machine mishap
Comments are closed on this article.