Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Traffic disrupted by sewer repairs in Victoria Road, Surbiton
Sewer repairs in Surbiton will disrupt traffic for four weeks.
Concrete debris has restricted flow in a pipe under Victoria Road, and repair work means the street will flow one way only until October 29.
Traffic can only go up the hill towards Surbiton station.
There is no access to Victoria Road from St Andrew’s Road.
A diversion has been set up along St James' Road, Maple Road, and Brighton Road.
The source of the obstruction is unknown.
Kingston Council classed the obstruction as “high impact”.
- Unsung hero: PTA fundraiser with a bit of give and bake
- Secret Curmudgeon: Let common sense prevail on cycling with headphones
- Vintage Kingston: December 7 1963: French exchange teachers deported for shoplifting
- Mum's the word with Angellica Bell: We love Christmas
- Obituary: Church groundskeeper and former coal man
Comments are closed on this article.