Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
VIDEO: Not quite the Costa Concordia... Stricken Kingston vessel rescue
This video shows the scene in Kingston riverside yesteray, where a cabin cruiser sank in the Thames.
The boat's bow was half below water on the south side of the Kingston bridge on the Hampton Court side.
Later in the afternoon, two people could be seen pumping water out of the stricken vessel. The fire engines and police car had gone.
It is understood the owner of the boat is a "residential itinerant" - someone who lives in the boat but does not have a private mooring.
- Feature: A look behind the doors Gibson Court two years after the fatal fire
- Judicial challenge over care of disabled woman adds to Kingston Council's legal bills
- Burglar breaks in after climbing up drainpipe
- 'Stop our road being used as a free car park'
- Poppy appeal which nearly threw in the towel raises £32,000
Comments are closed on this article.