Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Elderly woman taken to hospital after New Malden car crash in Sandal Road
An elderly woman has been taken to Kingston hospital after an accident.
The crash between a car and the woman happened at about 10.45am this morning in Sandal Road in New Malden.
A London Ambulance spokeswoman said: “We were called this morning at 10.45am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
"We sent a single responder in a car and one ambulance crew to the scene.
“Staff treated one patient – an elderly female for a head injury before she was taken to Kingston Hospital.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4288 or email email@example.com.
- Unsung hero: PTA fundraiser with a bit of give and bake
- Secret Curmudgeon: Let common sense prevail on cycling with headphones
- Vintage Kingston: December 7 1963: French exchange teachers deported for shoplifting
- Mum's the word with Angellica Bell: We love Christmas
- Obituary: Church groundskeeper and former coal man
Comments are closed on this article.