Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
PICTURES: Woman smiles at her rescuers after 'miraculous escape' from car crash in Hawks Road, Kingston
These pictures capture the moment a woman smiles at emergency crews who freed her from the wreck of her car.
Her orange hatchback flipped over near The Bricklayers Arms pub in Hawks Road, Kingston, on Sunday afternoon.
The woman was helped from the car by paramedics and fire crews and taken to Kingston Hospital.
Pub landlady Zoe Day called the emergency services after hearing the crash.
She said: “There was a massive big bang. She is very, very lucky."
Tim Woolf, 53, of Somerset Avenue, who took the pictures, said: “I was on my way home and when I got there the police blocked off the road.
"No one seemed to know how it happened."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- House on fire in Tolworth
- Man hit by bus in New Malden suffers non-life-threatening injuries
- Last Christmas for Surbiton jeweller as owners blame 'lack of support' from shoppers and Kingston Council
- Chessington neighbours still big kids about Christmas lights ten years on
- Where can I get a kebab at 5am on New Year's Eve? Not in Kingston
Comments are closed on this article.