Exciting opportunity to acquire this three double bedroom semi detached "Coombeside" family home. This property benefits from a large conservatory, off-street parking for three cars and huge scope for extension and modernisation (stpp). Not to be missed.
An exciting opportunity to acquire this three double bedroom semi detached "Coombeside" family home.
This property benefits from a large conservatory, off-street parking for three cars and huge scope for extension and modernisation (stpp).
Not to be missed.
Carpeted, radiator, understairs storage cupboard housing meters, coved ceiling.
Lounge 15' 11" into bay x 11' 6" ( 4.85m into bay x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front, carpeted, radiator, central feature gas fireplace with wooden surround, TV aerial point.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.43m )
Carpeted, radiator, coved ceiling.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Range of wall and base units comprising roll top work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in hob, double oven and extractor, integrated washing-machine and dishwasher, part tiled, hardwood flooring, space for fridge-freezer, double glazed window to rear, door to garden.
Conservatory 19' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.99m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed surround, carpeted, radiator, fan light, double glazed doors to garden, double glazed sliding doors to side.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front, carpeted, radiator, spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 2" irregular shape ( 3.84m x 3.10m irregular shape )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, radiator, coved ceiling, spotlighting.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 7' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, carpeted, radiator, coved ceiling, spotlighting.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome tap, radiator, fully tiled, spotlighting, double glazed frosted window to rear.
Double glazed window to side, low level wc.
Private Secluded Garden
Paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn with border shrubs, bushes, plants and trees, raised rockery, storage shed.
Power and lighting.
Off-Street Parking To Front
For several vehicles, side access.
Garage To Side 15' 5" x 7' 5" ( 4.70m x 2.26m )
Power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.