You can now read all of your Elmbridge news in the new Elmbridge Comet, published every Friday.
- Music this November
- Medium Derek Acorah
- Exclusive: X Factor star in 80s car wash action
- Recipe: Spiced marmalade glazed pork ribs with fresh radish salad
- Add a Banksy or a Damien Hirst artwork to your shopping list when gallery opens for business
- Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens to host ice rink
- Film festival organisers promise this year will be best ever
- Aerial dance gulfs 100 year gap between wars
- Enjoy Battersea show all about dad dancing
- Battersea's annual Collars and Coats Gala Ball returns
- Talented 12-year-old magician to appear at charity magic show
- Recipe: Sophie Michell’s Sweet Eve strawberry, fig and rosewater salad
• Sainsbury’s, Bridgeway, Cobham
• Sainsbury’s, New Zealand Avenue, Walton
• Homebase, New Zealand Avenue, Walton
• Tesco Brooklands, Barnes Wallace Drive, Weybridge
• The Co-operative, Hare Lane, Claygate
• The Co-operative, Terrace Road, WaltonClick here to read your newspaper online
To send letters and let us know where you would like to see the Elmbridge Comet, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:41pm Tuesday 21st October 2014
Breeze blocks fell through the roof of a classroom, and sent two children to hospital.
3:45pm Tuesday 21st October 2014
Stolen vehicles worth £1.2m, including cars from London and Surrey, have been found stuffed inside storage containers ready to be shipped overseas.
2:10pm Tuesday 21st October 2014
A fallen tree that blocked the line between Surbiton and Hampton Court stations this afternoon has been cleared.
3:00am Tuesday 21st October 2014
A World War II nurse paid tribute to a nursing heroine recently.
2:00am Tuesday 21st October 2014
Pupils spent weeks collecting items to be buried in a time capsule, so future generations can look back on life in 2014.
8:36am Tuesday 21st October 2014
Trains across south London have been disrupted because of 'poor rail conditions' after the remnants of Hurricane Gonzalo blew through the region.
12:27pm Monday 20th October 2014
Two cars have been involved in an accident, leaving a woman injured.
8:23am Monday 20th October 2014
South west London and north Surrey are expecting wind speeds of slightly more than 20mph on Tuesday as Hurricane Gonzalo arrives in the country.