Trains from London toward Woking are not running beyond Surbiton due to a lightning strike in the town.
South West Trains also said earlier signalling problems at Waterloo have been resolved, but delays of up to 60 minutes will continue until further notice.
The full list of disruptions is as follows:
- Trains between London Waterloo and Dorking will not be running in either direction. Customers will need to use alternative trains to Epsom and change there for Southern services, or join Southern services from London Victoria/Clapham Junction.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Shepperton will run via an alternative route and will not call at stations between Earlsfield and Strawberry Hill.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Hampton Court will not be running in either direction. Customers will need to use London Buses.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Exeter/Salisbury will only run between Basingstoke and Exeter/Salisbury. Customers will need to take the first service to Basingstoke and change there.
- Trains between London Waterloo and Guildford via Cobham will make an additional stop at Berrylands.
- London-bound trains from Weymouth will all call at Basingstoke, Woking and Clapham Junction.
- Trains from London Waterloo to Portsmouth via Basingstoke, that leave London Waterloo at 9 minutes past the hour, will now depart at 20 minutes past each hour and will not call at Farnborough Main or Fleet. Customers for Farnborough and Fleet will need to use alternative services towards Basingstoke
South West Trains has produced an alternative travel map, which can be viewed here.