Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8722 6318
Passengers flee bus on fire in Green Lane, Worcester Park
A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Former Surrey Comet reporter and Kingston church elder dies
- Sound artist brings a first to Richmond's open spaces
- Sneak peek: Reel Big Fish in rehearsal for tonight's Banquet Records gig at the Rose Theatre
- Tolworth Tower: What would you like to see happen to iconic building?
Comments are closed on this article.