Contact us: Got a photo? Text 'SLPICS' to 80360. Got a story? Call the newsdesk: 020 8744 4244
Passengers flee bus on fire in Green Lane, Worcester Park
A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opera singer who excelled as Carmen dies
- Firefighters called to Chessington gas cylinder blaze
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Mum about town with Angellica Bell: My son setting the world to rights with a snail in the sun
- Unsung hero: Rotary member doing his bit against worldwide disease
Comments are closed on this article.