A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Vintage Kingston: Consultants at Kingston Hospital given £2.5m pay rise
- Molesey Boat Club celebrates 150th anniversary
- Nature Notes: Garden nests
- Mum About Town with Angellica Bell: Spring Cleaning
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles