A bus caught on fire in Worcester Park last night.
The single-decker bus was travelling through Green Lane when the front of the bus caught alight at about 9pm.
Firefighters from New Malden’s green watch were called out to the bus which had evacuated all its passengers.
A spokesman said: “It was at the front of the bus. I don’t know how it happened. It was a few minutes and then we had it all out.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8744 4244 or email email@example.com.
- Another stranger danger alert issued after child approached by "family friend"
- Former New Malden resident avoids jail for historic sexual assault
- 'I'm still shaking': Man headlocks vicious dog that killed one dog and injured another in Berrylands
- Boxing clever: How to improve your recycling rates
- Workshop fire closes part of A3