Fire at Headmasters hairdresser in Surbiton

Fire crews at Headmasters

Fire crews at Headmasters

First published in News
Last updated
Surrey Comet: Photograph of the Author by , Senior reporter

Fire crews from Surbiton and Kingston have attended a fire at a hairdresser. 

A tumbledryer caught fire at Headmasters hairdresser in Victoria Road at about 7.20pm. 

No one was hurt. 

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree